Prom

Tris' POV:

Eeeeeeekkkk is what I hear and I open my eyes. Christina is in the middle of the room jumping up and down. I realize that I fell asleep on Four's lap. I point and she says no.

"What?!?!?!" I ask her.

"They moved prom to....TONIGHT!!!!" She squeals and everyone is already up. "Ok, the guys can go to Four's place and the girls stay here. We need to get ready to go to prom!!!!"

Everyone starts to get up and Four realizes the same thing I did. He smiles and I smile back.

I get my dress out and so do the girls. My dress is just perfect. It's a mod cloth halter pastel a line peach dress. I put on nude heels and some bracelets. I put my hair up in a 10 branded hair style. I let Christina do my makeup and I look pretty for once.

Once everyone is ready we hear a knock on the door. I open it and the guys are there. I smile at them and I give each one of them.
I walk towards Tobias and we kiss. It was a passionate one and we stopped when people. Also known as Uriah. Yelled 'GET A ROOM'
They walk us out and take us in a huge white limo. We get in and Uriah tells jokes on the way there. We all laugh and I already know that it's gonna be the best night of my life. It's gonna be the night to remember. I am also supposed to be singing a couple songs. (The songs that are in this book are not mine. Non of them are mine unless it say so).

We walk in and every ones eyes are on me. I smile, blush, and look at the floor. I also heard that Four is going to be singing a song for me. Why does everyone also do everything. I can't believe I'm special. I'm so insecure. Four always is perfect.

"Thanks." Four whispers in my ear.

That's when I realize that I said that out loud.

"You guys did a great job with the decorations!!!" Will tells Christina and I since we were in charge of the decorations.

I see Lauren being her horrible self and then she walks up to me.

"You know, if you didn't have Four or those lame 7 people you would have nobody. You would be the girl you were meant to be. The one trying to fit in." Lauren says.

"So, basically your saying that I would be you?" I ask her

She rolls her eyes and is about to walk away but I stop her.

"If I didn't have them, I would still have myself. If nobody cared or loved me then guess who's turn it is to love. ME!!! Because I can love myself unlike you who would sell herself to people!!!" I tell her and she slaps me.

"Oh girl, you did not just do that!" I tell her and do a Z snap.

"Oh, but I did."

"No dip Sherlock." I say and punch her.

"Aahhhh!!!" She screams and grabs the punch and ours it on my dress.

I punch her 3 times and dump all the food on her. Luckily they had speguatti.

She runs outside and I run to the bathroom.

"TRIS!!!TRIS!!!TRIS!!!!" I hear Marlene running after me.

"Are you okay?" She asks me.

"Do you know how much this dress cost??? It cost $786 and she ruined it!!!" I say.

"Your not sad?"

"No I'm just super mad!!!"

"I think it's time" she says. "I am your fathe-"

"Wha-" I start to say but she cuts me off.