Theme Park: part 1

A.N. IN THE END IS SUPER IMPORTANT

"It's amazing!!" I hear Christina squeal as we enter the theme park. "I already love it."

"Let's go on that one first." Will says while pointing at a ride called 'Demon'.

We all rush over to the ride, but just as I'm about to walk in line I step out of it.

"What's wrong, Tris?" Shauna asks me.

"The ride goes upside down." I answer and bite on my nail.

"What's wrong with that?" Marlene asks walking a little closer to me.

"I get migraines when a ride goes upside down." I answer

"I can wait with you." Four says.

"No, it's fine I'll just wait for you guys." I answer

Everyone goes back in line except for Four.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Look. I can go on that one while I wait." I say pointing at a tiki twist ride.

" okay." He says, gives my hand a squeeze, and follows the rest of the group into the line.

I sigh and walk towards the other rides. The Tiki Twirl is a ride where your sitting facing out and the ride spins in circles while it's on a roller coater track. Both ends are cut off in the track so when your on it it feels as if you where going to fall off. I walk towards the ride and get in line.

(A/N: THIS PART IS SSSUUUUPPPPEEEERRRRR IMPORTANT)

I've been waiting in line for about 15 minutes and I'm officially bored. There are 5 boys in front of me, about my age I would guess, that have been fooling around non-stop. They've been squirting water at each other and laughing the whole time. They kind of remind me of Uriah and Zeke. If they met they would be come BFFFFFF's. I turn my head to see what's on the little TVs hanging.

As I turn my head back to the childish boys in front of me, I feel my blouse get drenched with liquid.

"Ewwww." I say and look up at the boys.

They have please-don't-kill-me-it-wasnt-me smiles on their faces. Four of the boys are pointing to one particular boy. The one that squirted the water, I'm guessing. I give him the deadliest glare I can make.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He asks nervously acting as if nothing happened.

"Are you implying that I'm satan?" I ask with a deadly tone.

"No,I--" he stutters

"Because you're right, I am." I respond.

"I'm sorry about my lad, Harry." One of the boys starts to speak up. "He's basically a five year old in a mans body." He explains.

"I now about those people." I mutter under my breath. "It's fine. It's just water, right?" I ask

"Well..."

"Well?" I repeat

"Let's just say it's water." Another one of the boys says.

O. My. No. That is not. Yes it is. It smells. He's worse than Uriah. I didn't even know that type of human existed.

"I'm sorry about that. That's Harry." He says pointing at the boy who got me wet. "That's Luke." He says pointing a another boy with dirty brown hair. "That other one is Ashton." He says pointing at a different boy. "And I'm Trevor" He finishes.

"Ah yes. We've met before." I say "At the school camp-"

"Yeah. I know." He cuts me off.

I look at the line and there's about 5 minutes more of waiting. 5 loooonnngggg awkward minutes. Help me please.

"So... Your a singer? Actor? Artist?" I ask

"I'm a singer." He responds

"How about... Them," I ask

"We have Ashton drumming, Luke plays the guitar, Harry sings as well." He responds. "And you?"

"I sing. I'm kind of into acting thought." I respond

"Oh you sing too. Maybe we should do a duet or something...?"

"Or something." I respond

Once those words leave my lips I hear a series of Hillary and "ooooo's"

"You got rejected in singing a duet." Harry says while chuckling "Lad, that's bloody bad." He says

"She won't reject me thought. I'm the smoothest one of us." Ashton says with a smirk.

"Please no. That's nasty, and I have a boyfriend." I add.

They turn quiet and all look at each other.

"I TOLD YOU!!!" Luke yells out of no where "C'mon Harry, pay up."

Harry groans and pulls our his wallet. He hands a five dollar bill to Luke.

"Did you guys really bet on that?" I ask them in disbelieve.

"How can a pretty girl like you not be single?" Luke asks

"See. He's smooth." I say and point at Luke.

----------

End of chapter

There are going to be about 2 more chapters until this book ends and the second book to this starts. Yay! Actually, I'm rethinking adding a second book. I kind of think I should finish this book idk.

Remember, don't be a ghost reader. Comment. Vote. Happy early Halloween. Also, go follow my personal Instagram and twitter:

Instagram: @abby46__ 💕fandom account= @divergent_46_

Twitter: @abby46_

i will post approximate dates of updates, teasers, and other information on my twitter so go ahead and follow that. Over 93k reads.ily guys

-Divergent_46_