breezy

(not edited)

You decided to get to your stuff to the room first and explore later.

As you opened the door, you were welcomed by bright light. The room was painted in whites and greys, a bed standing in the middle of a wall, soft carpets on the ground and plants in front of the window. It looked nice, modern. There even was a small balcony.

So after you got everything out of your suitcase and into the drawer, you decided to go on a walk through the building.

_

Wandering around in the building, you suddenly heard the voice of Mr. Kim, talking to a woman. Peeking around a corner, you saw the two of them standing there. He and your math teacher, Mrs. Miller. You hated this woman, with everything you had. She was heartless, mean, hated kids and she was just a horible person.

However, she was giggling playfully as Mr.Kim talked to her. Obviously she liked him.

Too much, in your opinion.

You could see how her eyes skimmed over his body as he innocently gave her some information about the culture of the city.

Inwardly cursing yourself for being jealous, you continued your walk into the lobby.

_

Chilling there, you happened to fall asleep on one of the beanbag seats.

After a bit, something poked your shoulder. As you opened your eyes to check what interrupted your precious sleep, you were greeted by a friendly looking face. It belonged to one of your classmates, Taehyung.

You liked him, to be honest. Sometimes the two of you had a chat about anime or you visited the local music shop together. But you wouldn't consider each other as 'friends'. He was just...well. You didn't really know. Sometimes there were days where you just ignored each other and on other days he only talked to you, no one else. He was a bit weird, you had to admit. He was different.

But in a good way.

However, it turned out hat Mr.Kim had sent him to wake you since you were about to go on a walk to the coast.

Oof. Taehyung smiled lightly. "I'm sorry I let you sit all by yourself on the bus...I was with Jimin...", he apologized as you walked out of the hotel to join the others. "It's fine.", you hummed.

The cold breeze felt nice on your skin and you chuckled as it turned your walking partner's hair into a mess. He struggled, trying to put it back so it looked normal. "Let me help you, Tae.", you laughed and stretched your hand to brush it through his hair.

Namjoon didn't like what happened right in front of his eyes. He didn't even know why he had sent Taehyung to wake you up. He was the only one who got a little closer to you. He didn't like him. Obviously, he was jealous.

And that wasn't okay.

You were a student. You were his student. But he couldn't help it. You looked so cute when you were concentrating on what he said during classes. And it was so adorable when you blushed and got all shy when he caught you staring at him.

Yes, he noticed.

At first he thought you were just that kind of person who tends to daydream a lot. But after talking to some other teachers about it, he found out that it was because of him.

"Mr. Kim, what's this?", he heard your lovely voice saying and looked at you. You were holding up a white seashell. "Let me see.", Namjoon said, taking it from you, touching your hand on purose. "It looks like a channeled duck clam.", he said and gave it back to you. "It's pretty.", you mumbled, putting the shell in your pocket.

"Do you like it here?", Mr. Kim asked. You nodded excitedly. "I love it! It's so beautiful here. I really love the sea.". Your teacher chuckled softly. "Me too. It feels fresh."

The two of you were a little behind the others by now. Taehyung disappeared, he was having a sand-fight with some of the other boys. Jimin and Jungkook, to be specific.

Namjoon was a little in panic. He didn't want you to go away now that he finally was kind of alone with you. "You know...", he tried to start a conversation. Again. "That Mrs. Miller...she's crazy.", he laughed. You looked up, surprised to hear that from him. "What do you mean, Mr. Kim?", you asked. He started to laugh. "She's so hyper. Are you even able to learn something from her? I think she's fake.". Now you were laughing aswell. If he knew how she looked at him...

Namjoon loved your laugh. It was natural and sounded wonderful. "Don't tell me she's different during-", he started but was interrupted by a sharp voice. "During what?!"-

Oh shit.

That was also what Namjoon thought at this moment. "Elizabeth, I-". That was all he was able to say before the woman walked away angrily. "Well, fuck.", Namjoon said, immediately covering his mouth. "I didn't say that.", he winked at you before running after his co-worker to apologize for what he said.

You chuckled to yourself as you got up. Damn, you really started to like this man.

[A/N] Leave some comments and share~~