just a toy

(Just a warning, I'm very unhappy with this chapter which is also, why it took so long. I'm very sorry.)

"Do I look good enough?", you asked yourself in the mirror. Taehyung invited you to go to a party with him. You knew the host, his name was Daehyun. You didn't have much classes together with him, but he was nice. Excitedly, you grabbed everything you neded and walked out of the house. Taehyung was already waiting for you, his boxy smile very present. "You're beautiful.", he chirped, pecking your cheek.

No, you didn't kiss him yet. But you knew that tonight would change some things. For a week the two of you were a couple already, and you forgot about your teacher by time. He didn't seem to care about you either, ignoring you most of the time. -Sadly also during lessons, what made your grades get worse. But that wasn't your problem right now. 

Taehyung kept you close as the two of you entered the house that was already filled with dancing people. Daehyun came to greet you, his friendly smile appearing as he handed you a drink. "Welcome, Y/N and Tae~", he shouted, the music being very loud. You smiled at the boy, taking a sip of the clear liquid in the red cup. Vodka. Taehyung smiled at you. "Let's go find Chim and Kooks, yeah?", he asked, lips close by your ear so you could hear him good enough. You nodded, searching for his hand. But you didn't find it. He had it in his pocket, impossible for you to reach. Weird.

So you just walked behind him through all the dancing bodys, keeping your eyes on the ground because of the bright lights. Taehyung stopped very suddenly, making you bump into his back, You heard Jimin laugh, pulling you a little closer to him.  You smiled at the orange haired boy, offering him your drink. "Want some?". But he shook his head. "No sweetie. You drink, and have fun~". He patted your shoulder. "You should dance a bit with us."

And with that, you found yourself on the dancefloor, your fifth drink in your hand and Taehyung dancing behind you, grinding against you sexily. You turned around to face him, his arms soon finding the way to your hips. You in return, gently wrapped your arms around his neck. "Tae~~We never even kissed..", you whined, looking up at him with puppy eyes. He averted his eyes, seemingly nervous about that topic. Kind of annoyed, you pulled your arms back, letting Jimin get closer to you, what he obviously enjoyed. He pushed Taehyung away a little, replacing the hands of your boyfriend with his own. Normally, you would have started to feel uncomfortable by now. But the alcohol made you enjoy the feeling of the other boy touching you. But as you felt something wet against your neck, you stepped away from him. He smiled coyly, winking.

Quickly, you looked at Taehyung. He didn't seem to care. Wow. Annoyed, you made your way to the bar, getting another  drink. "I can't believe you didn't kiss her yet.", Jimin teased Taehyung, nudging him gently. 

"I...don't know how to start that, Jimin. It's weird. All this acting...", the taller one responded, looking away. Jimin smirked. "Just grab her and do it. And you should definetly drink something with more alcohol, Tae, so you're a little more easy-going."

_

Taehyung nibbled on your bottom lip gently as he pulled you into his lap. Everyone was sitting around, talking to each other or playing drinking games. But you didn't really notice that. Your mind was focused on Taehyung and what he was doing. The roughness of his lips sent shivers down your spine.

You didn't even know anymore how all that had started. But who cares right?. He had lifted you into his arms and was carrying you out the house. Jimin and Jungkook both looked after the two of you, and something in their eyes made you feel weird. But you didn't know, what it was. Also, you were wondering where Tae was taking you.

Soon enough, your back was pressed up against his car. He grabbed your thighs, making you wrap your legs around him. It was weird, feeling him so tight against you.

"Tae...stop...", you hissed as you felt his fingertips creeping under your top. "What babe?", he asked, eyeing you curiously. But, his voice made you feel uncomfortable. There was no hint of any emotion in it. "Stop...", you repeated, slowly taking your legs away from around him. "Why?", he asked, cocking his head to the side. "Isn't this what you wanted?"

You shook your head. "No!". An arrogant chuckle left his mouth, then he pulled his hands back. "God, you're so boring, Y/N.", he rolled his eyes. "God I can't believe I agreed to this dumb shit.", right after that, he covered his mouth with his hands. "Agreed to what?".

"Nothing baby, don't worry.", he took your hands in his. Shaking. "Kim Taehyung, what in the world is wrong with you..?", you asked, pulling your hands away from his. 

At that moment, a girl came up to Taehyung, throwing her arm around his shoulders. You didn't know her, but she seemed to be pretty close to Taehyung. "I can't believe you're still trying to get her to...you know.", she smirked at you. "He's just playing, girl. Don't expect anything. You're just a toy."

You didn't know why, but her words hurt you. It hurt you even more, that Taehyung wasn't denying what she said. He didn't even look at you. You felt betryed and used. Tears started to collect in your eyes. "Search for someone in your league. And stay away from my boys.", the  girl laughed, pulling Taehyung with her.

So you had enemies now.

_

You didn't even know, how you got home that night. Your whole weekend, no, your whole life was ruined. You cried during the whole weekend, your roommates tried everything to cheer you up, but it just didn't work.

At first, you didn't even want to go to school on monday. But you had to.

_