history

(not edited)

As you walked into the breakfast area, Taehyung already gestured for you to sit next to him. His friends smiled at you and by time you started to feel sorry for hating and ignoring the sweet boys. Jimin even got coffee for you and honestly, you couldn't be more thankful. As Jungkook sat down on the table as well, the three of them started to talk about sports and you let your gaze travel around the room.

Mr. Kim just entered the area. His hair was still messy from sleeping and his lips looked extra plump today. He kinda looked like he just had a good fuck. You chuckled to yourself.

Don't think like that about him, Y/N.

When Namjoon saw you, he couldn't help but smile and think of your sleeping form.
He felt bad. He wanted to ask, if you were fine, if you needed anything. And he wanted to apologize for making such a stupid bet with you.
But part of him felt the exact opposite.

He liked what happened. And if he understood the way you were staring at him right now, he knew you weren't upset. Plus, you agreed to the stakes. So everything was cool.

Right?

"Look there's Mr.Kim. He's searching for a place to sit.", Jungkook hummed. Tae perked up. "Let's sit with him! He's so cool. I bet it'll be fun."

_

So now you sat there, right in front of your incredibly hot looking teacher, who was sipping his coffee while talking to his students about the day.

"We're going to the historical part of the town? How boring...", Jungkook whined. "Can't we stay here? Just the four of us? Just Jimin, Taehyung, Y/N and me? Please Mr. Kim...", he begged, using his brown puppy eyes -that of course didn't work on Namjoon. He chuckled. "If you want to help clean up in the kitchen, feel free to do so~", he teased the brown haired boy. Then he looked at you. "I didn't expect you not wanting to come with.", he stated, sharp eyes looking straight into yours.

God, how much you liked his eyes. The deep brown seemed to lead into another world. And when he smiled and his dimples appeared, his eyesmile was the purest thing you could possibly think of.

"I didn't say that...", you mumbled, not looking back at him. He smiled his dimple smile. "Well. Boys, huh? Not interested in history...tsk.", he chuckled playfully at the three. "Be on time. We leave at 10 AM.", he said before geting up, leaving the table again, since his coffee was empty by now.

_

About an hour and a half later, you walked through the town, along with the others. Taehyung was with Jimin and Jungkook, talking to them and not really paying attention. You, on the other hand, distanced yourself from them, listening to every word Mr. Kim was saying, even taking photos of some of the buildings.

This didn't stay unnoticed by him. He smiled everytime he saw you excitedly walking around, photographing the vines of roses that grew on the old houses, making the environment look romantic.

You watched him as well. He was busy explaining things about the past to his students, but you caught him throwing some glances at you sometimes.

When everyone was allowed to walk around and explore on their own, he approached you. "Y/N.", he said, sitting down next to you, on a bench. You looked up at him with a small smile. His blonde hair fell into his face as he smiled back, cocking his head to the side slightly. "How are you, after yesterday?", he finally asked the question that had been on his mind for the whole morning. You blushed, for no reason really. Just the thought that he actually cared about you, gave you butterflies in your stomach.

"I'm okay.", you just hummed, not meaning to be so short, but there was nothing else to describe how you were currently feeling. He nodded, looking to the ground, thinking of what to say next. Sure, he could just have left. But somehow, he wanted to stay with you and keep talking. No matter about what, he just wanted to hear your beautiful voice, that was like a sweet melody in his ears. "Do you like it here?", he wanted to know. You nodded excitedly. "Yes! It's so beautiful here! I really like all the flowers and all the buildings are so pretty.", like someone flicked a switch, your eyes were sparkling, happiness radiating from you.

Namjoon smirked. You were just too cute. He couldn't handle it.

"It's so sad we're going back tomorrow already.", you said then, a bit of sadness in your voice. He nodded, placing a gentle hand on your shoulder. "Don't worry. We still have a lot planned! The day just started, after all.". His voice calmed you, it was soothing and low. You never really noticed before. But now, you liked it.

A lot.

Too much.

Quickly, you got up from the wooden bench, looking at him. "I'll uh...go and see Taehyung.", you excused yourself and rushed away, out of your teacher's sight. You couldn't catch feelings for him. It felt so wrong, but same time, so right. You liked when he looked at you with his dark eyes, his eyebrows wiggling sometimes. It was cute. And somehow sexy. He was sorrounded by a bubble of sexiness, to be honest. He looked dominant and demanding. He looked perfect.

A giggle pulled you out of your thoughts of him. Taehyung. He came up behind you, sticking a flower into your hair. "What's that for?, you laughed at the boy softly. He just shrugged in response."It looks nice on you.", he smiled a boxy smile.

His hand brushed your cheek as he pulled back and he winked playfully. "You should do more stuff with us, when we get back, don't you think? Like, more than just going to the music shop together. We can hang out after school and eat ice cream or play videogames."

Was he asking you out? No way he was. Not you.
Right?

"So what do you say? Ice cream date, yes or no?"

[A/N] :) Vote, comment, share~~