park

(not edited)

But you didn't say anything. You stayed silent. Your teacher just told you how much he cared about you. You frowned.

Why?

Why did he care? What was so special about you? What did he see in you? Your mind was going crazy with all those questions floating around.

"Okay. I get it.", the dark, soothing voice of Mr. Kim pulled you back to reality. His arms disappeared from around you. "Get off me.", he ordered, any hint of feelings gone from his voice. You hurried away from his lap, feeling like the dark would eat you up any second.

A chuckle could be heard from the male. But it wasn't happy. In fact, it had more of an arrogant sound. "You know, you're not the first girl trying to get better grades by making eyes at me.", he huffed. "Lamentable. You know, I liked you. I thought, maybe you're different. I was stupid."

His voice seemed to be everywhere around you. Not seeing him while he talked was so scary for you. You pulled your knees up, wanting to feel a little protected. 

But you liked him. Why did you not answer? Heck, why didn't you say anything now? There was a lump in your throat. "Mr. Kim..", you managed to get out somehow, but he cut you off right away. 

"No, Y/N. You're just like all the others. I can't believe I've risked my job for you."

_

Taehyungs fingers curled through your hair soothingly. Your head was placed in his lap, the two of you sat in the park, in the small meadow next to a pond. 

"You're thinking.", he hummed, his movements coming to a stop. "About what?", he wanted to know. You just turned your head away. Things got a bit out of hand with Tae since the two of you had the date.

The boy acted different around you. He even asked you to be a couple some days ago. But you weren't sure. Since there was Mr. Kim. Not anymore, though. But you felt like Taehyung would be a replacement. And you didn't want that.

You weren't sure what it was that you felt for him.

But he knew, what he felt for you.

"I really like you so much.", he whispered, looking down at you. You smiled back up at him. It felt so right when he said it. "I like you too, Tae.", you whispered back. He smiled his boxy smile at you before pulling you up on his eye level. 

"Look, Y/N.", he started, using his fingers to tuck a strand of hair behind your ear. "I asked you already...and I know you're still unsure about it...but I think we should try. Being a couple, I mean.", he said, his eyes locked with yours.

"Tae..."

"Please, Y/N...", puppy eyes looking at you.

"Okay. Okay, okay.", a laugh left your mouth. "Is that a yes?", he got all excited again. YOu chuckled. "Yes, it's a yes."

He cupped your face, then placed a peck on your cheek. "I'm so happy. We'll make such a sweet couple."

But little did you know.

_

Happy from what was going on today, you walked home. You had a boyfriend now. Ha. You didn't need Mr. Kim. Namjoon. Whoever.

You had Taehyung. He'd take good care of you, right? Yes. No. 

Taehyung smirked impishly on his way home. He made it. He won. Victorious, he called Jimin. "Guess what~", he chirped at his friend. "What?", the redhead asked. "I won. I got her.", Taehyung grinned widely.

"No way. You're officially a couple? Damn Taehyung.", Jimin laughed.

It was a bet. Who'd get in your pants first, and it looked like Taehyung was on the best way to win that thing. "Just wait till Daehyun's party!", he could hear Jungkook shout in the back. "It's not over yet!"

Taehyung just laughed. He'd win. You trusted him enough to let him do anything to you. You wouldn't even notice that he's just acting and playing. Though, he had to admit, you were cute. But not enough to actually win his heart. "I'll make her so drunk, she'll do it unsolicited, Jungkookie~", Taehyung teased the younger boy before hanging up.

He couldn't wait for that party.

[A/N] A little short ._. Vote, comment and share~~~