detention

A loud bang woke you up. Drowsily, you looked around, your seatmate staring at you with big eyes. Before you could say something, a dark voice interrupted you. "Slept well, young lady?".

From the back of the room, you could hear Jimin giggle. What an ass. "I'm sorry, Mr. Kim, I-", you started.

"See me after class. Detention for you.", he almost smirked as he was walking back to the front. Great.

After everyone had left, Mr. Kim looked at you, calling you to sit at a table closer to him. "Get your papers out and do your homework or something.", he hummed. The lack in his voice was somehow making you feel sad. But still, you got your stuff out and started writing in your textbook. Mr. Kim was watching you. But since you didn't dare to look up into his eyes, you couldn't see the fondness that sparkled in them. He loved seeing you write so eagerly and neatly. He missed the flirty moments the two of you shared, he missed your blushing whenever he sent you a small wink during his lessons and he missed your eyes looking into his when you weren't being sure of your own feelings. But now you were different. Especially today. Namjoon had noticed your dark circles and your red eyes immediately. Also you didn't say one word to Taehyung. Maybe the two of you were fighting? Should he ask? Namjoon was unsure. "Y/N...", he started, making his voice as soft as possible. "What's wrong?", he wanted to know. "It's nothing, Mr.Kim.", you managed to get out somehow, but that didn't statisfy him. As you didn't seem to stop writing, he got his courage up and gently put his hand over yours.

He was surprised when you didn't pull away as he expected you to. In fact, you looked up at him, your eyes meeting his dark brown ones. "Please tell me, Y/N...", he tried again, taking a gentle hold of your hand. And it felt good. Your mind wandered back to the basement. When he was holding you, telling you not to cry. You missed the feeling of his arms around you.

Yes, you fucked up. You probably had broke this man's heart, not once, maybe even twice. Just because you were too naive to think Taehyung actually liked you. But this man really did like you. He cared for you, and you just used that.

"I'm....sorry....", you mumbled, looking at your hand in his. It looked so right, as if they were made for each other. "Sorry for what?", he asked. Sure, he knew, what you meant. But he wanted to hear you say it. He had to hear it.

"I'm sorry for not saying a word when we were...down there.", you whispered. His eyes widened a little. "What exactly do you mean?", Namjoon had to bite his lip to not smile. He looked directly in your eyes now, making you blush. "I...didn't know what to say back...or how...", you admitted, averting your eyes again.

"Come here...", was everything that he said. You got up and walked around the table, standing in front of him now. He just chuckled and made you sit on the table in front of him. He smiled at you, friendly, calm. His hands were on either side of you, but he didn't touch you.

"Mr. Kim..."

"Namjoon.", he immediately corrected.

"N-namjoon...", you mumbled, but he interrupted you again. "my name sounds so much better when you say it...", he smirked and moved a little closer, looking up at you and moving a little closer. "I...I wanted to say that I like you too...", you said, very quietly. He blushed at your words, now being his turn to look away.

"You know it's forbidden, yeah?", he grinned. "I'm not even allowed to have you sit in front of me like that.". You blushed again. "I want to get to know you better, Y/N.", Namjoon smiled. "Why don't we go out and meet up in the diner near the station?".

That idea sounded great. You were about to agree, but then a thought hit you: You couldn't be seen like that with him in public. "What...if someone catches us...?", you asked. He just chuckled. "I was told to give you some private tutoring anyways~ So that'll be okay. I guess. What I am worrying about is...what's with your Taehyung?", Namjoon cocked his head at you, making you recall all the memories from the night before. A sad expression started to take over your face. "What?", he wanted to know, now getting up and standing between your legs. "It's um...they...made a...bet...", you said timidly, trying to hold back any tears, not wanting to seem weak in front of him.

"Really...?", Namjoon was surprised. He didn't expect something like that from the boy and his friends. You just nodded, keeping your eyes on the ground. He put his fingers under your chin and gently made you look up at him. "I will never let this happen to you again...", he whispered, bringing his face a little closer to yours.

_

[A/N] Leave some comments, like, share~~~ I hope you like it haha~