Equestria Girls fanfiction: Book 3

Equestria Girls Fanfiction Part 3

Written by:JemCatMaybeDreamingreadergirl_84 and flowerfrommybones

Summer is finally over, and Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity and Fluttershy are ready for the new school year. Now that they've graduated, they're getting ready for Sixth Form, College and their first jobs. However, there's one thing they're not prepared for - going their separate ways. Is it time to say goodbye for the Mane Seven?

And thus, the Many Chapters Trilogy is over. Dear writers, sorry that the review is about a week later than it should have been. Anyway, onto the review.

I think out of all three books, this is the best one. The characters have their troubles and the troubles are not solved within two chapters (new writers, take note). I really like how not all the characters had problems and helped the other characters. There are only a few things I didn't really like about the characters:

- It feels as though Applejack and Sunset weren't used much and that they were only there to sort-of remind people that they were in the book.

- Of course, this was entirely up to the writers of course, but some of the characters that were introduced in the first book were never seen again (if I recall correctly- which is probably incorrect- Twilight had a sister/half-sister or something and she was never mentioned again).

The problems that were thrown into the characters were legitimate and similar to what someone might actually face (Rarity's problem mostly does happen in real life so I like that you added that in). I also like how you added in the "side-effects" to breaking up with someone (no spoilers to those who haven't read it).

Like I said in my other review for the first two books and earlier, this is my favourite out of the trilogy. The grammar/spelling- didn't find one mistake. The plot with the Mane 7 leaving each other in pursuit of their own lives (mostly) is a very good way to wrap up everything that they have gone through. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHORT CHAPTERS. Not any criticism to writers who write long chapters, but lately long chapters tend to make reading the book a bit tedious (I, however, do need to work on making chapters a bit longer). But... the chapters were a bit too short, however.

If you do decide to read the trilogy, you can clearly see how much the writers have grown over the past few years :) 

TL; DR:

Characters: 9/10

Problems that were faced: 10/10

Plot: 9/10

Grammar: 10/10

Overall: 9/10. This definitely is the best book in the trilogy and it's probably a bit annoying now but the problems that the characters faced were very well handled. 

And to the writers, I know that you're going to delete the trilogy (moment of silence please,) but would you be able to make a backup account for the books/any books that are to be deleted because of account lag? I'm not sure if this will work but it's worth a shot :)