Alpha's desire

Jungkook bucked his hips faster as he felt his climax coming. The rough grip he had on Taehyung's head tightens, he looks down to look at him and feel himself getting closer.

"Oh gosh your mouth feels amazing, Jimin."

He moaned out as he quickened his pace not noticing the tears falling down Taehyung's face as he said that. Jungkook didn't like Taehyung, but he found him to be great to let out the sexual frustration that Jimin causes him.

Jungkook liked Jimin, but he couldn't have him. Well at least not yet, in a few months Jimin would find out who his mates are and Jungkook was sure he was one of them.

Jungkook looked down to look at Taehyung but he still didn't see the tears. In fact he didn't see Taehyung's face at all. What he saw was Jimin with his swollen lips wrapped perfectly around his dick as he looked up at him with lust clouded eyes.

He bit his lips as he moaned out again bucking his hips.

"Baby I'm close" he called out.

With one final thrust he came into his mouth as he stilled feeling the bliss of his orgasm.

Seconds later he came down from his high as he looked down at the disheveled Taehyung who had cum dripping down his chin. He wasn't going to lie the sight was somewhat of a turn on, but he wasn't Jimin.

He pulled his pants up and fixed his clothes making sure he looked presentable. After running his hand through his hair he was done.

He walked out not even sparing Taehyung a glance completely forgetting his bag that he dropped near the entrance when he first walked in.

Taehyung heard the door click shut and that's when hehe broke down in tears. His body trembled with his sobs. He was crying so loud he didn't even hear  the door opening again.

Jungkook came back for his bag, but the sound of someone sobbing stopped him dead in his tracks. He looked around and he noticed it was Taehyung crying.

He was about to say something but he remembered Jimin was waiting for him at the cafeteria so he opened the door to leave once again.

"Why can't anyone love me." Taehyung spoke out loud with a quivering voice followed by a loud sob.

Jungkook paused for a second as he heard those words. He felt a tinge of guilt but shook it off as he remembered Jimin.

He walked out into the corridor and headed towards the cafeteria leaving Taehyung all by himself.

Taehyung's tears finally died down and he got up and wiped his face. He walked towards the sink and turned the water on and splashed his face with water as he tried to rid of any trace that showed he was crying.

He looked in the mirror, his face contorted in a look of disgust as he stared at his reflection.

'You're ugly, you disgust people of course they won't love you with a face like that and an ugly body like yours' the little voice in his head told him.

He looked down, that voice was right no one would want someone like him. That's why people got tired of him, that's why they only used him. Once they realized he wasn't good enough they left him. Just like his parents.

Before he could start crying again he grabbed his bag, shook his head to get rid of unwanted thoughts, and he opened the door putting on the best smile he could.

He walked to the cafeteria through the empty high school hallways since it was lunch and he knew Jimin would question why he was late. After all Jimin was his best friend and he worried a lot about him.

They grew up in a similar situation. Both grew up without parents, just the reasons why they grew up like that were different. Jimin got separated from his parents and Taehyung was abandoned by his.

No matter their different story they grew up together trying to protect each other.

A small smile graced his lips as he thought of the joyful memories he had with Jimin.

He was in his own world he didn't realize he was standing in front of the cafeteria door. He looked up and took a deep breath and opened the doors. He looked around and sure enough Jimin and their friends were sitting at their usual spot.

He walked over, and took a seat next to Yoongi who was poking at his food. "Hi Yoongi hyung" Taehyung said in a cheerful voice.

Yoongi looked at him and gave him a small smile, "Hey" was all he said back to him. Taehyung smile broadens a bit.

"Woah you actually said something, something good must've happened." He said in a mocking voice. Yoongi rolled his eyes at his playfulness.

Taehyung admired the older and he had to admit he used to have a bit of a crush on the older but soon realized he only saw him as a big brother.
.
"Yah! Taehyungie, aren't you going to greet me too!" Jimin whined getting his attention.

"I'm sorry Jiminie" was all he could say.

"Aish this kid, I'm only letting it slide because you are so cute" Jimin spoke as he pinched his cheeks.

Taehyung felt a strong gaze on him and he turned to look at Jungkook, his jaw was clenched and he could tell he had his hands balled into fist under the table. Jungkook was jealous .

Taehyung nervously laughed removing Jimin's hands from his face. "No I'm not, you're just saying that because you are my friend" he said as he looked down into his lap.

"Silly Tae, of course you are cute, you just don't realize it. I mean if you weren't cute then explain how Minho hyung has a crush on you." After saying that Jimin immediately covered his mouth.

Taehyung looked at him with eyes the size of moon. "W-w-what?" He stuttered out.

"I wasn't supposed to tell, but it slipped out" Jimin said as he pouted.

Before he could say anything else the bell rang indicating the end of lunch. The trio got up and walked out, Jimin and Jungkook going to gym while Taehyung and Yoongi went to advanced song composing.

A/N: okay so this is the first chapter, I know it kinda sucks but I will later on go back and edit it. This idea has been in my head for a while now and I just had to write it out. This story will have shorter chapter but more frequent updates. Anyways please support this book.

I purple you all💜💜💜

~Yours Truly