Jeon's Sunday

A/N: So like someone tagged me on the VKook awards, and I decided to enter. So that's out of the way, also guys I might be getting a job!!! Even if I do get a job I will still update. So enjoy this chapter!

Jungkook went home that night, he felt like such a dick.

He finally took a moment and thought through all the words he said to Taehyung.

'He wants something. Maybe like your body.'

Those words really stuck to him because he was the one using Taehyung. Sure it was a dick move, but he thought he had a good motive for it.

Jimin.

Who so happened to be Taehyung's best friend.

Okay now that he said it, it sounded really fucked up. He groaned in frustration as he laid in his bed, he sat up and stared at the bags of Gucci that Taehyung forgot in his car.

He should return them, maybe tomorrow when he came up with a good apology. He knew if Taehyung told Jimin he would be back to being on bad terms with them and he can't have Jimin ignoring him again.

With that he closed his eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

The next morning it was Sunday and he woke up at around 1 in the afternoon.

He did the usual stuff, took a shower, changed into a casual outfit, and ate, what would no longer be breakfast but lunch.

After that he went up to his room and got the bags of Gucci and ran down to his car quickly.

He started it up and drove off quickly to Taehyung's home.

Once he was there he jogged up to the front door and knocked wanting to quickly apologize and leave.

He waited for a few minutes but no one was answering the door. He stood there knocking nonstop and even screaming Taehyung's name.

After 10 minutes he gave up and just dropped the bags and walked away. He really did not just waste his time. He tried doing a nice thing, and this is how it turns out.

He texted Jimin to meet up at the little café they always meet up at. He needed someone to help him plan his 18th birthday that was next week.

Jimin said he would help and today is the day. He wasn't quite excited about his birthday, everyone said he would meet his destined mate on that day. He knew he wouldn't, at least not until Jimin's birthday; Jungkook was so certain that he was the one for Jimin.

Although he did remember Jimin had two mates, he wasn't exactly on board with the idea of sharing him. Jungkook had tried convincing himself many times that it wouldn't be that bad.

He stopped at a red light and his phone buzzed, he quickly checked it to see he got a text from Jimin.

Loml: Sure Kookster
Meet up in 10 minutes

Jungkook smiled at the response. He put his phone down and drove off calmly enjoying the time before getting to the café.

Jungkook had gotten to the café earlier than Jimin, but Jimin was always late. He sat at a booth next to the window and ordered their usual; some coffee cake for both and a chocolate shake for Jimin and strawberry shake for himself.

Not long after Jimin showed up and took a long sip from the milkshake enjoying the amazing flavor on his tastebuds.

"Glad to see you too," Jungkook said before giggling at Jimin.