Dancing and Drinks

A/N: This pandemic has fucking sucked anyways enjoy the update my lovely readers sorry for the years of hiatus 😅ill see you at the end.💜💜💜

As soon as they walked in the place looked like a club. The lights and and sweaty bodies dancing. Even though this was supposed to be Jungkook's crowning of being Alpha.

The official ceremony wouldn't happen until he found his mate. So today was to celebrate and boy did his parents go all out.

The food station set up and the make shift mini bar they had set up in the kitchen. And you couldn't forget about the dj they hired. The one and only Steve Aoki.

The living legend himself set up on the 2nd floor playing some bops. He was undoubtedly talented at what he does.

The colorful lights lighting the entirety of the house with arrays of colors.

The backyard was also packed with people just idly standing and chatting with friends since the music wasn't as loud out there.

Others sitting on the couch choosing to chill for a bit before bringing life to the party.

The three friends; Tae, Jimin, and Yoongi headed for the makeshift bar to grab a drink.

Taehyung and Yoongi got a water while Jimin got a margarita to sip on before he started drinking the hard stuff.

It was still pretty early for the partynto go into full swing. The three friends had just stood near the bar for a while just observing the scene. So far no sign of Jungkook, but that's to be expected.

As he was probably still getting ready. After all he had to look good for his mate. Definitely not showing up in a suit and tie, but he still had to look good.

An announcement of him becoming head Alpha was to be made before he made his appearance.

The music stopped and all the people on thr dance floor groaned in disapproval.

Steve just laughed at that. He knew he would love the crowd that night. No doubt teens were the best partiers.

"Sorry to cut the music, but it's now time for the newly presented Alpha to come out and greet you all."

"So without further ado JEON JUNGKOOK."

Everyone cheered and screamed out as he descended the stairs waving and greeting the people there.

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"

Was all jungkook said before the music resumed and everyone resumed dancing and going crazy.

After starting the party jungkook went to look for his friends. He knew they wouldn't be dancing; at least not yet.

Taehyung was the first one he spotted and there was a different light to him. He looked stunning.

Taehyung felt a gaze on him and he looked up. Jungkook could have sworn he felt the wind knock out of him.

Taehyung was no doubt one beautiful human.

He ignored the fast palpitations of his heart. Jungkook wasn't supposed to feel like this about Taehyung.

Jimin had his heart. Not his best friend. Definitely not Taehyung.

Definitely not the pretty omega staring at him with his big pretty eyes. No not him.

He blinked back into reality and walked towards his friends. "Hey guys thank you for coming."

All three of them looked at Jungkook. Jimin was the first to speak up "how could we miss our soon to be head Alpha's birthday."

They all chucked at the comment. "If you didn't show my first action as pack alpha would be to punish you."