A Little Jealousy

A/N: I'm back!!! So soon!?!? You may ask. Yes, because I want to give you guys a little present❤. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you for the lovely comments you guys leave. They honestly make me so happy.❤😁😁

Taehyung was now being discharged from the hospital. The doctor told him to come back for a quick checkup in a few weeks.

Yoongi along with Taehyung and Minho walked out the hospital.

"Thank you Minho hyung, for helping me out. I appreciate it so much," Taehyung said as he bowed to Minho.

Minho ruffled his hair as his lips contorted into a glowing smile. "It's okay Taehyungie. I'm glad I was the one who found you."

Taehyung felt his cheeks heat up giving them a rosy tint. Without anymore words left to exchanged, Minho bid his farewell and drove off in his car.

"I'm never staying home again. If I'm sick, I'll suck it up and go to school," Yoongi said breaking the silence amongst them.

"Or you can tell me you're sick, and let me stay home with you and take care of you," Taehyung countered.

Yoongi nodded, "that's a better idea, yeah we'll do just that," he said with a gummy smile.

After standing there for a few lingering moments, they walked home.

They soon arrived in front of Taehyung's apartment. Yoongi didn't want to leave him alone, but Taehyung insisted since Yoongi was still sick.

Yoongi was just about to walk away when Taehyung stopped him.

"Hyung, don't tell Jimin. I don't want him worrying, just...just tell him you found me at the park and I'll tell him I skipped class. Please."

Taehyung pleaded, Yoongi couldn't deny him his request. "Alright, but be careful we don't want your stitches opening up."

Yoongi walked back to Taehyung and took him into embrace and caressed his hair. Taehyung leaned into the touch enjoying the warmth and affection.

"You should get going Yoongi hyung, it's getting late," Taehyung said as he pulled out of the hug.

Yoongi only hummed in agreement and walked away again disappearing into the distance.

-

-

-

The next day Taehyung walked into the school going to his locker to grab his books.

He opened it and a little note with a hearts on it caught his eye. Pulling it out he also noticed a small stuffed bear; white in color holding a little heart in its paws.

He read the note.

I want you to start off your day with
smile and I hope this makes you smile.
Your smile is the most beautiful thing I've
seen in my life, and I would do anything
to see it all the time.

Love,
Minho

Taehyung felt his heart flutter, he took the little stuffed bear and hugged it. This was the sweetest thing someone had done for him.