Studios and Cuddles

A/N: Hello!! I am here with a new chapter for you all. I love the cute comments you guys leave, like it makes me feel so happy that you guys love this book so much. I honestly thought this book was gonna flop. Anyways enjoy this chapter!!

Taehyung ran down the street, he couldn't stop the tears flowing down his face.

'Why does he have to be such an asshole? Can't he ever be nice, apparently not unless I'm Jimin.'

After running endlessly and his legs giving out he stopped for a moment. What Jungkook said really hit a nerve in him. Yoongi wouldn't leave he knew that.

"He'll leave you."

The words weren't true, but he got reminded of how his parents left him because they thought he was useless being an omega.

The insensitive words full of venom hit his heart and infected it with anguish.

He kept walking, the sun now setting and the stars filling up the sky.

He looked at the stars, "one day I'll leave to find a better life."

The night breeze picked up and he was glad Yoongi bought him the hoodie. He will always remember this hoodie.

He saw his house in sight and picked up speed. He just wanted to get to bed and lay down for the whole night.

He made it to the door and unlocked it quickly, after doing so he ran inside kicking his shoes off and sprinting for his room.

Swiftly, he took his clothes off only laying in his boxers. He plopped face down on the bed and got under the covers cuddling his pillow and fell asleep.

-

-

-

Taehyung woke up refreshed. The 13 hours of sleep he got did wonders for him.

Today was Sunday so there was nothing for him to do, other than watch movies all day.

He sat on the couch and turned the TV on and put a random movie channel on and mindlessly watched the movie playing.

After getting bored he got up off the couch and into the small kitchen to make a basic breakfast. Just as he cracked the eggs into a plate, he heard the front door open.

That was weird, he remembered locking it before running to his bed.

"Taebaby, I brought breakfast."

"Yoongi hyung how did you get in?" Taehyung asked as he left the unbeaten eggs in the plate

"I finally found that spare key you gave me months ago," Yoongi said he settled the bag of McDonald's on the small dining table.

"Yoongibear," Taehyung ran up to the older and hugged him tighty.

Yoongi hugged back with a fond smile on his face, "let's eat so we can go to my place."

Taehyung immediately let go and snatched the pancakes and fries from the bag. Yoongi chuckled and ate his food as well.

"That was so good, thank you for the good hyung," Taehyung smiled widely at the older.

"Okay get your stuff ready, you're spending the night at my place."

Taehyung giddily got up and went to his room to get his stuff. He quickly shoved some clothes into his school backpack and ran out to meet Yoongi.