Let's Get Ready

A/N: I wonder how many of you are still following this book and waiting for me to update. Like you see the notification that I have updated and you drop all your shit to read this chapter. Anyways I'm glad to be back and I love you all my little LATTAES

Today was finally the day it was Jungkook's birthday. Jungkook was so excited. He was ready to party it up. His house was all set up with alcohol, food, and Steve was setting up his DJ equipment.

He checked his phone as he was getting ready in his room and he had a few messages congratulating him on finally coming of age. Others playfully calling him their majesty since he was to become the pack leader in the near future.

A knock on his door had him looking up. "Come in," his dad opened the door.

"Happy birthday future Alpha Leader."

His dad smiled at him and gave his son a quick hug. Jungkook gladly took the hug.

He knew his dad was proud of him and trusted him. This made Jungkook's chest fill with joy.

"Congratulations son. Today you find your mate and will be bestowed the title of Future pack leader. And remember you have to train hard to protect the pack and your mate."

Jungkook listened to every word intently. He knew the responsibilities that he would hold from then on out.

"I will be a strong alpha and an even stronger leader for the pack, but above all I will be the best to my mate."

He bowed to his dad showing his respect.

"That's good to hear son. Now finish getting ready you still have much to prepare for the big celebration."

With that his father exited the room leaving Jungkook to himself.

He was super pumped to finally be named the official Alpha. Although he wouldn't be in charge until his father stepped down.

He looked at his reflection one more time to make sure he looked perfect.

He smirked at his reflection seeing how perfect he looked. 'Today is going to be a good day' he thought to himself.

It was a few hours before the big bash and he wanted to hang out with his close friends. By close friends he meant Jimin.

Jungkook pulled out his phone, unlocked it, and scrolled through his contacts until he found 'Jimin🥰🐥'.

He tapped his fingers rapidly on the keyboard typing out 'hey Jimin wanna hangout before the party?😄'

As he was typing he got another notification 'Message from Taehyung🙄'

"Oh gosh what does he want now," Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

Nonetheless he opened the message.

'Happy Birthday Jungkookie. Today is your big day and I hope you spend it well, and you are surrounded with the people who you hold close in your heart. And may you find your mate, the one who completes you 🥰🥳'

"Yeah, my mate, Jimin. My one and only."

He smiled thinking about Jimin.

He sent back a quick and curt response hoping Taehyung wouldn't continue the conversation.

'Thx'

As soon as he sent that he got a text back from Jimin saying he couldn't because he had some errands to run, and he was sorry, but he will see him at the party and give him the biggest hug to make up for it.

Jungkook liked that idea and he couldn’t wait. Although now he had nothing to do and wanted to kill some time so he just went out and got to take a calming walk around town and look around and eat some good street food.