Breakfast and Friends

A/N: I'm finally keeping my promise of updating frequently!! So guys I wanna rant real quick.

So the other day in school (I'm in high school) we got asked what we want to do in our future, and a lot of people kept saying they were going to get married. That they will find the love of their life so they can be happy.

I was like one of the few that didn't say any of that. Like I don't understand why people think they can't by truly happy without having to find "the love of their life." In my opinion people should learn to be happy with themselves. I don't think about love, I just want to be happy and healthy and if I happen to find love without looking for it then I will still be happy. I just don't need a guy to feel complete.

Okay my rant is over. Thanks for reading it now for the update. ENJOY!!!!

Taehyung and Yoongi turned to look at Jungkook, they didn't expect him to be the one to answer.

"Oh, yeah. That's what it means, "Taehyung nodded his head slowly.

"How do you know that?" 

"I know it because Jimin also likes watching cheesy dramas and he made me watch a French one with him and the phrase stuck to me." Jungkook said.

Taehyung felt his heart crack a bit, of course Jungkook would mention Jimin. He loves his best friend, but he's starting to get tired of Jungkook always mentioning him.

"Yoongibear, can you please get me a banana milk," Taehyung completely changed the topic.

Jungkook looked confusedly at Taehyung, "Yoongibear?" Jungkook repeated.

"Oh it's my nickname for him, since he's cuddly like a teddy bear," Taehyung said with a wide smile as looked at the one being talked about.

Taehyung was thankful for Yoongi, he still remembers how they met. That day was one he would always treasure.

"Do you have a nickname for me and Jimin?" Jungkook inquired.

"Jimin is Chimchim and I don't have one for you."

Jungkook felt hurt, he felt left out. He gave them all cute nicknames except him. "How about you call me Kookie," he suggested.

"That's cute, but I think Kookie Monster suits you better," Taehyung giggled.

"Nooo, why? I'm not a blue fuzzy hideous cartoon character," Jungkook whined. Taehyung giggled even louder.

"Here, Taebaby," Yoongi interrupted as he handed Taehyung a banana milk and he even handed one to Jungkook. "Since I know how much you love it," he looked away as he put in into his hands.

Jungkook smiled softly at the kind gesture, "thanks Yoongibear." He mocked.

"Don't call me that, sounds gross." He scrunched his nose up as he looked at Jungkook. Taehyung smiled at the two boys, this was a rare moment where the two got along and he was glad he witnessed it.