Movie Date

A/N: Hi. So I'm going to rant for a bit, ignore if you like and skip to the beginning of the chapter.

So this year the world cup has not been the best. I'm Mexican so I obviously was going for Mexico and they lost against Brazil and are out. I don't mind that we lost cuz it's not the end of the world, but what really pissed me off was Neymar. He kept overreacting, like I get it you want to win and get the calls but you don't have to turn it into a soap opera. I like Brazil, they're a good team but they need to sit Neymar out.

(Btw Juan Carlos is Mexico's coach)

He's fucking right, this game is not a place to be clowning around.

Anyways this year I feel all Latin American teams deserved better this year. The refs are part of the problem because, they don't do a fair job. You can always tell which team they prefer by the way they mark fouls. Like the Colombia vs. England, that ref was marking so many fouls against Colombia and giving out yellow cards that weren't even supposed to be. Mark Geiger will always be the worst ref there'll ever be.

Rant over.

Taehyung and Yoongi both stirred as they both heard a knock at the door.

"Yoongibear someone is at the door," Taehyung mumbled.

"Get off me then," Yoongi groaned as he slightly pushed Taehyung off and set him on the couch as he begrudgingly got up to get the door.

He quickly opened the door scratching his stomach, hair all messy, and some dried up drool on the side of his mouth.

"Yoongi hyung," Jimin chirped as he walked past the older.

Yoongi still half asleep just stood at the door trying to fully wake up.

"Jimin, what are you doing here so early?"