Roof Talks

A/N: H-h-hello. Hi. It's been a while huh, well sorry about that I was stressed with school but nothing major. I missed you guys...or should I say my little LATTES. I have decided this was my favorite nickname from the suggested, it was hard choosing it but I narrowed it down and this one.

Yoongi and Tae made their way up the stairs and opened the door and took in the fresh air

Yoongi and Tae made their way up the stairs and opened the door and took in the fresh air. It felt better than the stuffy classroom air that is hard to breathe in comfortably.

"This feels so much better than being stuck in that classroom filled with alpha testosterone. It's suffocating." Taehyung quipped.

Yoongi only laughed in amusement. "Well sure hope my manly alpha testosterone doesn't bother you, sir."

At this, both of them broke into a fit of laughter.

After their laughs turned into soft giggles, they sat down on a busted up bench that had splinters coming out of every spot on the surface, practically on the verge of breaking.

The two just sat in silence relishing the cool air caressing its fingers through their hair. Peaceful, it felt so peaceful.

"So, kiddo, are you feeling okay?"

Yoongi questions.

Taehyung stays silent contemplating the words he would say.

"Mostly okay hyung, I just sometimes do get tired of all those stupid meathead alphas bothering me just because I'm an omega. Which I am proud of being, but just wished they would treat me with some fucking decency and not like I'm a doll only here for their pleasure."

Taehyung rants out. He was a little breathless by the end of it, but gosh did he love finally saying it out loud.

Yoongi only sat there, listening. He knew it was hard for Taehyung and he hated not being able to just protect him from every single bad thing out there. That was impossible and he also knew that.

"Hey, it's okay Taebaby. Right now it may seem horrible but with time it will get better, you have people around you who love and treasure you."

Those heartwarming words made Taehyung feel loved. "Yoongi hyung you're the best."

He latched himself onto Yoongi loving the warmth and comfort he felt.

"I'm grateful to have you my Yoongibear," Taehyung shyly whispered.

The cool wind past by them but none of them affected by it.

After some time of just sitting there and doing random stuff to rid of their boredom, the bell finally rang.

"Looks like it's time to go back to hell, " Yoongi joked.

Taehyung lightly giggled. "Looks like it hyung."

With that, they descended down the stairs and made way to their next class.

After this, the only time they got to see each other was during lunch which was briefly because Yoongi had to help out one of his teachers.

Meanwhile, Taehyung throughout the day kept thinking of the words Yoongi had told him on top of the roof.

He had people who loved and treasured him.

Yoongi, his knight. The one who would drop anything just to save him and make sure he's smiling.

Jimin, the one that has been there since the beginning. His platonic soulmate and best friend for life.

Jungkook, the stupid alpha that was just too young and stupid and completely infatuated with someone else to notice that he hurts Taehyung. Although, there are times where he has shown signs of caring about the older.

The council, despite having to care for him out of obligation, have grown to love him and Taehyung held a special spot in them. They didn't always show their love in a traditional way, but he knew they card more than they let on.

Taehyung's face was graced with a smile. He really was surrounded by people who cared about him. He couldn't let those stupid alphas get to his head. He may be suffering but that's only for a small amount of time.

He felt a little lighter, had some more pep in his steps and felt happy.

He loves this feeling. It was new to him but he was starting to get addicted.

Maybe this was the start of something new for him.

A/N: Happy holidays my lovely readers... Or should I say my lil Lattaes? I hope you guys had a great time during your holiday whether you celebrate Christmas or another holiday like Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or Ōmisoka. I love you all so much and thank you for your patience with me!!!

I purple you all!!! 💜💜💜💜💜

~Yours Truly

~Yours Truly. 💜