MikaYuu: Phone Sex

Mika laid in bed, thinking about Yuu and wishing he could hold his hot-headed lover next to him. Thinking of some of his favorite moments of theirs he slowly began to have dirty thoughts about Yuuichiro, becoming extremely aroused. he smirked a bit as he pulled his pants down and began stroking his member. He groaned Yuu's name softly, going a bit faster. "Y-Yuu-chan~" he he whimpered, jumping a bit when he heard his phone ringing, he tried to stabilize his breathing. "H-Hello?" he panted. 

"Mmm, Mika~ I...I miss you~" Yuu whimpered, also touching himself while moaning Mika's name. "Yuu-chan?!" Mika replied, now stroking his member faster. The two moaned each other's names and talked dirty. "Ahhh Mika! I want your cock in me so bad right now!~" Yuu moaned, crying out in pleasure as he fingered his sweet spot. "Yuu-chan~" Mika whispered, groaning a bit as he felt close to release. 

"Haa~ AAAH!~" Yuu squealed, moaning loudly as he released. He panted heavily as he heard Mika's seductive, pleasure-filled groans as his lover released as well. Yuu then whispered into the phone, "I-I'll be there in twenty minutes~" he got redressed and hung up the phone, running to Mika's place to get it on with him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you guys go, I was bored, writing smut in class as always and decided to make this book. I hope you guys enjoyed and stick around for next chapter which will be my very first time writing yuri ;)

~Yandere_145