Mitsunoa 2

The girls joined the rest of the team at the table for dinner, still a bit flustered from Yoichi walking in on them. The squad chatted as they ate, talking about vampires and various other things. After the team finished eating Shinoa and Mitsuba took care of the plates. Shinoa smirked as she grabbed Mitsuba's hand and led her to the bedroom, locking the door behind them. Mitsuba blushed as Shinoa then pinned her down on the bed, "W-we're going to continue?" she asked, becoming more flustered. "Of course," Shinoa replied, "I'm not even half-way done with you~" she whispered into Mitsuba's ear seductively. Mitsuba's breathing hitched as she faintly moaned, she wrapped her legs around Shinoa's waist, pulling her closer.

Shinoa's smirk deepened as she slowly stripped the two, she then played with her blonde lover's breasts, enjoying her small moans. Mitsuba moaned a bit as Shinoa groped her small breasts, "Sh-Shinoa~" she moaned breathlessly. Shinoa smirked more as she went down and started sucking on her nipples, hearing more moans of pleasure. "Sensitive!~ Mitsuba cried out, holding Shinoa's head. After a bit Shinoa went lower and spread Mitsuba's legs and started eating her out. "Ahnn!~ Shinoa!" Mitsuba moaned, feeling Shinoa's tongue inside of her. Shinoa hummed softly as she continued eating Mitsuba out, she rubbed her inner thighs teasingly.

"Shinoa!~ Aaah~" Mitsuba moaned more as she felt Shinoa's tongue going deeper, she cried out in pleasure as she felt her sweet spot being licked. "There!~" she begged. Shinoa licked her sweet spot for a bit before pulling away. She reached under the bed and grabbed a vibrator, she winked seductively as she placed it at Mitsuba's entrance. Mitsuba moaned loudly as she felt the vibrator enter her, she begged Shinoa to turn it on. "Your wish is my command~" Shinoa whispered as she pressed the button, turning the vibrator on. Mitsuba moaned loudly as the vibrator turned on, she begged Shinoa for more. 

Shinoa moved the vibrator around, hitting Mitsuba's g-spot. She left it at that spot and pressed the button again to make it go faster. Mitsuba moaned even louder, "Oh God!~ I'm gonna cum!~" she cried out. Shinoa smirked, playing with the blonde's breasts, "Cum for me baby~" she whispered teasingly.  Mitsuba screamed loudly as she released, panting heavily after. Shinoa turned off and removed the vibrator before cuddling with Mitsuba, "That was amazing~" Mitsuba panted, cuddling with Shinoa. "Mmm... Glad you enjoyed it" Shinoa replied, falling asleep with Mitsuba.

---------------------------------------

Another yuri chapter done, finally I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and check out my new story Our Story if you haven't already!

~Yandere_145