Horn Skuld x Chess Bell x Crowley

Horn and Chess sat in Crowley's office, waiting for him to return from wherever he was, Chess smiled as she looked over at Horn. Her eyes then slowly trailed down to her chest, she stared at Horn's large breast, blushing a bit. Horn noticed and smirked a bit, "Checking me out ,huh?" she asked teasingly, leaning closer to Chess. Chess instantly got flustered, blushing deeply. "N-no! I wasn't looking at anything!" she exclaimed, embarrassed. Horn smirked deeply and cupped Chess's face, leaning in and kissing her roughly. 

Chess gasped a little as she kissed back, moaning softly as Horn slipped her tongue into her mouth. Their heads snapped towards the door when they heard a voice...

"Well, well ,well... What do we have here?" Crowley asked teasingly, raising an eyebrow. He walked towards them and bent them over his desk, Chess looked back at him. "What are you going to do with us?" she asked, Crowley smirked and replied in a seductive voice. "You girls have been very naughty, so you deserve a punishment~" He then lifted their skirts, softly touching them through their wet panties. "Lord Crowley!~" Horn and Chess moaned, panting softly. Crowley smirked more, "Tonight you'll call me 'master', got it?~" he told them, the girls nodded. "Yes master~" they whispered. 

"Good girls. Now, strip for me~" Crowley demanded, the girls blushed deeply as they got up and removed their dresses, bending over the desk again. Crowley touched them again, enjoying their sensual moans. "Mmm master!~" Horn and Chess moaned a bit loudly, wanting more. Crowley pulled down their soaked panties, smirking deeply and he sucked on his fingers for a moment to get them wet. He then shoved a few fingers into their entrances. Horn and Chess moaned loudly, begging their "master" for more.

"Be patient my pets, you'll get what you want soon~" He whispered huskily to them, stretching them out. The girls moaned in pleasure as Crowley continued fingering them for a bit, whining when he pulled away. They looked back at him and blushed even deeper, seeing Crowley had stripped down. They stared at his manhood for a moment, 'How is it going to fit?!' Chess thought. Crowley smirked as he looked down at the two, "Who wants me first?~" he asked teasingly. Horn rocked her hips, "Please master, take me first~" she whispered lustfully. Crowley looked down at her with lustful eyes as he then entered her, groaning by how hot, wet, and tight she was inside. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you guys go, I'm cutting the chapter short because I'm tired and I don't know what else to write. But tomorrow I'll update the second part so stick around for that. Hope you guys enjoyed

~Yandere_145