MikaYuu

Mika walked through the streets and heard a bit of commotion from behind a pile of broken down cars. "What the hell?" He went to investigate. As he went onto the battlefield he spotted Yuu and heard him shout.

"Where is he God dammit!!!" Yuu shouted at Ferid, pinning him by his neck. Ferid looked behind Yuu and saw Mika, smirking. "Why look over there, your prince in shining armor is right there." he cooed teasingly. Yuu turned around and smiled brightly as he saw Mika. He let go of Ferid and ran to him. 

"HYAKUYA!" His team mates yelled out to Yuu as the ravenette ran to his blonde lover and jumped on him. Mika chuckled as he hugged Yuu, spinning him around as Yuu giggled. "What are you doing here idiot?" Yuu asked, smiling. 

"Isn't obvious? I came to see you." Mika replied, smiling as he kissed Yuu. Yuu smiled as he wrapped his arms around Mika as he kissed him back. The other Moon Demon company members sighed and shook their heads as well as the vampires. "Those two I swear..." Both teams said in unison. Mika smirked a bit as he pulled back and turned to the Moon Demon company. 

"Hope you don't mind me stealing this~" He called out to them with a wink as he picked Yuu up bridal style and carried him out of sight. Yuu giggled as Mika carried him, "Where are we going?" he asked. Mika smirked deeply and looked down at Yuu, "You'll see~" he replied. 

Soon they stopped at an old supermarket that was horribly run down, going inside and seeing a few kids. (Like in episode 10 of season 2) The kids panicked as they saw Mika, but Yuu smiled and told them, "It's okay, he won't harm you, but you should leave." The kids nodded and ran out of the building. 

Yuu turned to Mika and smirked, "There, now we have some privacy~" he whispered. Mika smirked and growled playfully as he kissed Yuu roughly while pinning him to the floor. Yuu giggled as he kissed Mika back. The kiss soon turned heated as Mika's hands roamed Yuu's body, touching him all over. Yuu moaned a bit as he blushed and let Mika do as he wished with his body. 

Mika pulled back and started to strip Yuu, admiring his delicate, slim body. Yuu blushed a bit as he averted his eyes, "D-don't stare~" he whispered, embarrassed. Mika smirked as he rubbed Yuu's inner thighs, "How can I not stare at such a sight as you? You're so hot~" He whispered huskily. 

Yuu blushed deeply and moaned as Mika rubbed his thighs, "M-Mika~ Hurry up and fuck me already!~" He begged. Mika blushed a bit and smirked, "Be patient baby, you need to be punished first~" he teased. Yuu panted softly in arousal as he replied. "Ooh~ What's my punishment gonna be master?~" He asked seductively. 

Mika growled softly as he felt more aroused, he flipped Yuu over after removing his pants and started spanking him. "Haaa!~ Mmm~ Oh master keep spanking me~" Yuu begged, loving the feeling of being spanked. Mika smirked as he spanked Yuu harder, "You like that don't ya? You little masochist~" he teased, Yuu nodded and moaned. 

"I'm your little masochist master~" He moaned, whining as Mika then stopped spanking him. Mika looked around and saw some rope, smirking as he grabbed it and began to tie Yuu's wrists. Yuu smirked as well, he loved it when Mika wanted to do something kinky with him. After Mika finished tying Yuu up he unzipped his pants, freeing his erection. He gripped Yuu's hips as he slammed into him, earning a loud moan from Yuu. 

"Ahhhh!~ Oh Mika!~" Yuu moaned, panting as he thrusted his hips back into Mika's, making him go deeper. Mika groaned as he lightly thrusted into Yuu at first, "How do you want it? Soft and loving, or do you want me to show you no mercy?~" He asked huskily. Yuu whimpered and begged, "Hard! Show me no mercy!~ I don't want to stand afterwards!~" Mika smirked and groaned as he started thrusting hard and fast. 

"That's what I want to hear~" He whispered as he pounded into Yuu, groaning from how tight the ravenette was inside. Yuu moaned loudly and panted, gasping as Mika pounded his inner walls. Mika them covered Yuu's mouth with his hand, hearing foot steps. They stayed silent as they could hear Yuu's team mates talking. 

"Where do you think they went?" Yoichi asked, Shinoa smirked deeply as she replied. 

"I bet they're somewhere fucking." 

Mitsuba shook her head, "Get your mind out of the gutter! Let's go!" 

The squad left and Mika resumed his thrusts, uncovering Yuu's mouth. Yuu moaning loudly again, "Ahhhh!~ Oh master, go deeper~" he begged. Mika groaned as he went deeper and pounded Yuu's sweet spot, gasping as Yuu tightened up. 

"Ohhhh fuck!~ Right there! Hit my g-spot harder!~" Yuu begged, crying out loudly in pleasure. Mika groaned a bit louder as he continued pounding Yuu's sweet spot, reaching up and pulling his hair. 

"Oh yes! Give me more!~ Morrrrre!~" Yuu begged, making an erotic face as he screamed in pleasure. Mika groaned as he pulled Yuu's hair rougher and bit his neck, hearing Yuu yelp and scream in overwhelming pleasure. 

"Nnnhg!~ You love all of this pain and pleasure, don't you?~" Mika groaned, panting a bit as he felt close to release. Yuu nodded and screamed, "I-I'M GONNA CUM!!!!~ AAAHHHHH!!!!!~" He screamed loudly as he rolled his eyes back as he came, hard. His entire body shook as he released all over the floor, panting heavily.

Mika groaned loudly, "M-ME TOO BABY!!!~" He released inside of Yuu, panting heavily and collapsing on top of Yuu. He pull out and untied Yuu's wrists before lying on the ground net to him. Yuu panted heavily and smiled, "God that was amazing~" he whispered. Mika smiled and nodded in agreement, "Yeah, it sure was~" He grabbed a nearby blanket and cuddled with Yuu as they fell asleep. 

------------------------------------------

I know i'm a horrible person for not updating this in so long! I forgot about this and have had no ideas and the lat time I updated this I was really depressed and needed a break so I hope you understand that. Anyways hope yuu enjoyed! (See what I did there? ;) )

~Yandere_145