KimiYoi

Kimizuki and Yoichi sighed as they sat in the car, driving back to head quarters after a successful mission. Yoichi smiled as he turned on the radio, giggling a bit as he and his teammates started dancing and singing to the music. Kimizuki chuckled as he danced a little with his friends/teammates. A while later they finally arrived back at head quarters and got out of the car, going inside. They went to their bed rooms and relaxed for a while. 

In the middle of the night Kimizuki heard a knock at his door, "Yeah come in." He said to whoever was outside. Yoichi opened the door and shyly waved. "H-hey, sorry if I woke you up..." He whispered, coming into the room and shutting the door. 

"It's fine, I wasn't asleep anyways. What's up?" Kimizuki asked, he raised his eyebrow as he saw Yoichi blush. "U-um... I couldn't sleep and I wanted to c-cuddle..." He whispered bashfully. Kimizuki smiled as he scooted over and made room in his bed. Yoichi smiled as he climbed into the bed, smiling warmly as he snuggled up with Kimizuki. Kimizuki smiled warmly as well as he wrapped his arms around Yoichi. 

Yoichi breathed heavily, smiling and blushing a bit as he and Kimizuki cuddled. "Kimizuki..." He whispered. "Yeah?" Kimizuki asked. "I love you~" Yoichi whispered, he then gasped as Kimizuki suddenly kissed his neck. "I love you too~" 

Kimizuki kissed Yoichi's neck, pulling him closer. Yoichi whimpered and faintly moaned, blushing deeply and covering his mouth after. Kimizuki chuckled, "It's okay... Let me hear any moan you make~" he whispered huskily. Yoichi blushed as he removed his hand, whimpering as Kimizuki continued kissing his neck, eventually feeling him suck on the sensitive skin and leaving hickeys. He moaned a bit more. 

"You're leaving marks Kimi~" Yoichi whispered, feeling his body heat up in arousal. Kimizuki flushed at the pet name and smirked as he rolled Yoichi over onto his back and pinned his arms down. Yoichi felt his body getting hotter by the second as Kimizuki started messing with his body. 

"Do you want this Yoichi?~ I don't want to force you into anything~" Kimizuki asked, Yoichi nodded, signalling for him to continue. Kimizuki smirked a bit as he slowly unbuttoned Yoichi's pajama shirt, kissing the newly exposed skin. Yoichi shivered as the cold air hit him, moaning with each little kiss to his body. He was a bit embarrassed as he moaned, but he was glad only Kimizuki could hear him like this. 

Kimizuki kissed down Yoichi's body, going down until he reached Yoichi's pants waistline. He gently glided his fingers across Yoichi's V-lines, feeling the smaller boy squirm under his touch. He then slowly pulled down Yoichi's pants and boxers, admiring his naked body. Yoichi blushed deeply and covered himself up with his hands. "D-Don't stare!~" He whined.

Kimizuki grabbed Yoichi's wrists and moved his hands away from his twitching, dripping member. He pinned Yoichi's hands above his head as he went down and started licking the tip of his member. Yoichi gasped and moaned, "Kyaa!~ Not there, it's sensitive~" He whimpered, blushing even deeper. Kimizuki continued licking Yoichi's member, sucking on it a moment later. 

Yoichi moaned loudly and whined as Kimizuki sucked him off, "Haaa~ Mmmn~ M-more~" He begged, biting his lip as he had let more moans slip out. Kimizuki smirked a bit as he pulled back and placed a few fingers on Yoichi's lips, ordering to suck on them. Yoichi nodded and took the fingers into his mouth, swirling his moist tongue around them. After he made sure they were wet Kimizuki took out his fingers and placed them at Yoichi's entrance. Yoichi tensed up a bit as he felt Kimizuki's wet fingers at his entrance. 

"It'll hurt a little bit, just relax and it'll hurt less~"  Kimizuki told him, Yoichi took deep breaths to try and relax. Kimizuki slowly inserted his fingers into Yoichi, stretching him out. Yoichi winced a bit as Kimizuki stretched out his entrance, moaning softly. Soon the pain turned into pleasure as Kimizuki curled his fingers and rubbed against Yoichi's sweet spot. 

"Ahh~ That spot, it felt good~" Yoichi moaned, panting a bit. Kimizuki smirked as he kept rubbing that spot, enjoying Yoichi's moans. He then pulled his finger out, making Yoichi whimper in lost pleasure. He pulled down his pants, freeing his erection. Yoichi's eyes widened a bit, "W-Wow~ You're big~" He whispered, wondering how Kimizuki was going to fit inside of him. 

Kimizuki smirked as he spread Yoichi's legs and positioned himself at Yoichi's entrance, looking up at him. "This'll hurt a bit, I'll try to be gentle~" He whispered before entering him slowly. Yoichi cried out in pain, a few tears coming to his eyes. Kimizuki kissed his cheeks, trying to calm Yoichi down as he let the small boy adjust to his size. After a few minutes Yoichi rolled his hips, gripping the bedsheets as he moaned. Kimizuki took that as the signal to move and started thrusting into Yoichi softly, making sure he wasn't hurting his lover. 

"Mmm~ You can go faster~" Yoichi moaned, silently begging for Kimizuki to go harder and faster. Kimizuki smirked and groaned as he went faster and harder, like Yoichi wanted. Yoichi moaned loudly, wrapping his arms around Kimizuki and begging for more. He cried out as Kimizuki went deeper and rubbed against his sweet spot. 

"Ohhh~ Right there Kimi!~" Yoichi begged, moaning loudly. Kimizuki groaned as he gripped Yoichi's hips and started pounding his sweet spot, making the brunette cry out in pleasure. They didn't care about how loud they were being, all that mattered was how lost in pleasure they were. Yoichi moaned loudly in pleasure, scratching at Kimizuki's back as he moaned. He cried out loudly as he felt close to release. Kimizuki groaned as he felt close as well. 

"C-cum inside of me~" Yoichi begged, moaning loudly as he released. Kimizuki groaned loudly as he released inside of Yoichi, panting heavily afterwards. He slowly pulled out of Yoichi and laid next to him. 

"Wow~ I never thought sex would feel so good~" Yoichi panted, smiling as he snuggled with Kimizuki. Kimizuki chuckled as he cuddled with Yoichi, admiring the tired boy in his arms. 

--------------------------------------------

How did I miss this ship?! I only now just thought of a KimiYoi chapter I am such a horrible person... Lol anyways I hope you enjoyed and I'm thinking of making a KimiYoi book so look out for that ;)

~Yandere_145