Mitsunoa

"Shinoa stop! You're burning the pan!" Mitsuba shouted, both girls freaking out as they accidentally set fire to the dinner they tried to prepare for the team. The boys ran into the room, seeing what was going on. Kimizuki sighed as he took care of the mess, taking over making dinner. The girls sighed and decided to shower before dinner was ready.

They undressed and got into the shower stalls, Shinoa smirked as she  pounced on Mitsuba, pinning her down and kissing her roughly. Mitsuba pulled back in surprise, 'Sh-Shi-Shinoa! Wh-what are you doing?!" she asked, flustered. Shinoa smirked more and whispered in Mitsuba's ear, "Taking you as my own~" the then started sucking on Mitsuba's neck. "B-but Shinoa I'm straight!" Mitsuba said, shaking a little as Shinoa moved between her legs, "Well so is spaghetti, until it gets wet~" Shinoa teasingly whispered before licking Mitsuba's entrance. Mitsuba moaned loudly, feeling Shinoa's tongue enter her.  Shinoa smirked more as she lifted Mitsuba's legs and started eating her out. "Sh-Shinoa! Ahh!~" Mitsuba moaned, crying out as she left Shinoa lick a spot that felt amazing. "Shinoa right there!~" she begged, moaning louder with each lick to her sweet spot. Shinoa smirked softly and licked that spot as roughly as she could to give Mitsuba as much pleasure as possible. Mitsuba moaned loudly as she felt close to release, then they heard someone at the door...

"U-um, girls?... I-it's time for dinner.." Yoichi told them, shutting the door and running off, blushing a bit as he heard a few moans beforehand. The girls sat in awkward silence before Shinoa got up and said, "We'll continue this later, m'kay?" she asked teasingly, getting out of the shower.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And done! I hope you guys enjoyed my first ever yuri smut! I managed to make my friends get Wattpad and now they'll be writing some yuri as well, so whenever that is be sure to check them out!

~Yandere_145