FeriKrul

Ferid pinned Krul against the wall and softly bit her neck, tasting a bit of her blood, "Mmm, you have such sweet blood my queen~" he whispered into her ear seductively. Krul blushed and moaned softly, she tugged on Ferid's shirt and pulled him into her room. Ferid smirked a bit as he pushed her onto the bed, he slowly rubbed her thigh as he kissed her roughly, Krul moaned into his mouth, pulling on his hair. Ferid pulled back and removed her short skirt and corset, smirking as he tugged on the waistline of her panties before removing them. He then went down and started eating her out. 

Krul moaned loudly, holding Ferid's head with both of her hands as he continued eating her out. Ferid pulled back after a while of eating Krul out, he positioned himself at Krul's entrance, "Are you ready my queen?~" he asked playfully, Krul nodded. He slowly entered her, getting a loud moan out of the small vampire. Ferid then began thrusting, going hard and fast. "Ohhh! Ahhh!~" Krul moaned, blushing deeply. She gripped the bedsheets as she moaned more, "Mmm! M-Mika!~" she cried out, blushing a darker red after realizing what she said.

Ferid looked at her in disbelief, slowly pulling out of her. "I-I didn't mean to say that!" Krul said, extremely embarrassed. "I can't believe you Krul, you were thinking of another man while we had sex, and what's worse is that it was your son!" Ferid replied, getting redressed and walked out with a scoff. Krul sat on the bed in silence, she just shrugged and got dressed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this chapter is a PwP, (Porn without plot) so there wasn't any kind of plot leading up to the smut, and it's more of a joke. I've had this idea for a while and made it happen and it made me laugh. Hope you guys enjoyed!

~Yandere_145