MikaYuu Part 2

Mika heard the doorbell ring, getting up and running to the door, seeing Yuu. He eagerly kissed him roughly and pulled him inside, leading him to the bedroom. He shut and locked the door behind him and crawled onto of Yuu and kissed him lustfully, smirking a little. Yuu moaned and kissed Mika back, wrapping his arms around Mika's neck.  Mika slipped his tongue into Yuu's mouth, dominating his mouth and slowly stripping them.

Yuu pulled back and panted, blushing deeply as he spread his legs for Mika. He shivered in arousal as Mika leaned down and whispered in his ear, "I know you want my cock so bad, but I want to have my fun with you first~" Mika smirked deeply and started sucking on Yuu's nipples, hearing his hot, erotic moans. "Ohh Mika!~ There too sensitive!~" Yuu moaned, whimpering in pleasure. Mika then crept his hand lower and started to stroke Yuu's member. "Ahh Mika!~" Yuu whined erotically, bucking his hips for more. 

Mika stroked Yuu's member faster, going down and teasingly licking the tip, tasting the pre-cum beginning to form. Yuu moaned loudly, gripping Mika's hair as he sucked on his sensitive cock. "Mika-aaahh!!!~" he cried out as he released in Mika's mouth. Mika pulled back and swallowed all the cum in his mouth before spreading Yuu's legs, thrusting into him. 

Yuu moaned loudly as he felt Mika thrusting into him, "Go fast and hard... Daddy~" he moaned, gasping as he felt Mika's member throb inside of him as Mika pounded into him. "Call me Daddy again baby! Oh Yuu-chan!~" Mika groaned, Yuu managed to smirk a little and moaned loudly, "Ahh Daddy more!~" he moaned, whining in pleasure as Mika flipped him over. 

Mika gripped Yuu's hips and pounded into him deeper, striking his sweet spot. "Ohh Mika! Right there!!!~" Yuu cried out, screaming in pleasure as he felt close to release as Mika slammed into his sweet spot. "M-Mika! I'm gonna cum!~" Yuu cried out. 

"MIKA!!!" "YUU!!!" They screamed each other's names as they came, panting heavily after while cuddling. A few minutes later they heard a knock on the door...

"Oi! Keep it down, I'm trying to sleep!" Krul yelled at them, sighing and going back to bed. The boys blushed deeply, giggling a little as they cuddled, falling asleep moments later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you guys go, hope you enjoyed this chapter. I had a small mental breakdown trying to figure out if I should update or not on the 1s as I updated yesterday but I got it all figured out... Anyways hope you guys enjoyed and stick around for some hot yuri in the next chapter~

~Yandere_145