Chapter Twelve: The Trip Ahead

-=Evan=-

I could feel it now, the seasons changing. It had been a few weeks since we executed our revenge on Rob Chrone. We never saw our end result because he went on hiatus for the week after, but rumor had it we pulled a success and he was pissed. A smile crossed my lips as I walked to my dorm. The brisk wind blew through my fur, hitting the skin underneath.

It was currently the Monday before Thanksgiving, and I had no plans for it. I wasn't close to any of my family anymore. In fact, I really didn't have much left. My mom was dead, my dad incarcerated, as well as my dad's family hating my guts. That's a story for a different time though. I would probably head to Jason's house, and maybe they would let Alex come...

I opened the door to my dorm, turned the lights on, and dropped my bag by the door. I had a ton of papers to write over the break we got, but I wasn't feeling like doing them right now. I sat on the couch and threw my feet up on the coffee table. Something fell to the carpeted floor as I did, catching my attention. An envelope. I don't remember putting this here...

I picked up the small cream-colored envelope and slid my paw under the flap to open it. I tilted it to the side, letting the contents spill into my other open paw. A small white paper fell out along with two plane tickets...wait, plane tickets?! I looked down at the small paper, which had some scrawl on it. I imediately recognized Alex's handwriting.

Evan,

I checked with Jason and he said you guys had no plans for Thanksgiving, so I was thinking...why not come meet my family? You'll love them! (It's okay if you don't want to)

~Alex

I put the note down on the coffee table. Me? Meeting his family? Wait, but do they know? All of these questions crossed my mind at once, like floodgates opening after a storm. But where would we be going that requires plane? I picked up one of the plane tickets, which had the departure and arrival locations on it.

---------------------------------------------------------
Boston-Logan INTL Airport
Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2017
---------------------------------------------------------
Departure: B-L Airport [07:30]
-To-
Arrival: Aeroporto di Linate, Italia [18:20]
---------------------------------------------------------

Italy?! His family is in Italy?! Just then the lock of the door behind me clicked  and the door swung open. Speak of the devil... I thought as I turned my head to meet the gaze of two beautiful green eyes.

"Ah I see you opened the letter." He said with a small smile.

"WE'RE GOING TO FREAKING ITALY!!" I yelled, not caring about what anyone in the rooms near us thought.

[Yiff Warning]

"I knew you'd want to go!" He yipped cheerfully, his tail wagging like crazy. "I told them I'd be bringing my 'close friend.'" He added, giving me a seductive wink.

"Stop with that winking thing. Don't want me too horny now do we?" I asked, laughing a bit. He put his stuff down on the kitchen counter, and walked over to sit next to me.

"Well, you never know..." He trailed off, looking back at me. Damn those eyes...Before I knew it his lips were crashing upon mine, his tongue pressed against my teeth, begging for enterance. I opened my mouth slightly to let it in. Our two tongues did a little dance for dominance, but we both knew who was winning so I relaxed and let him have full reign. I could feel one of his paws feeling it's way under my shirt and I shivered as he traced my spine with it. I can't believe this was actually happening! This time it would be real and we'd both remember. He broke mouth contact, causing a small whimper to break free from my muzzle. He seemed to notice and smirked. He took of my shirt and cast it aside to the floor, leaving me bare and exposed. I did the same, him only taking his paws away from exploring my body for a second so I could lift the blue shirt off of him. His defined abs caught my eye again, he was beautiful. By now I was hard, I could feel my pants tenting. Alex seemed to see that and reached his paw down to grab it. I moaned softly as he picked me up bridal style and carried me to my room. He threw me onto the bed on my back and he bent over me. He started kissing at my neck before working his way slowly down to my waist. His lips on my body feeling like pure heaven. He unbuttoned my jeans, pulling them off of me whilst simultaniously flipping me over. I did the same as him, feeling his package as I unbuttoned. I removed his pants to reaveal a pair of gray boxers with a massive member growing underneath. How can those boxers hold all of that? I thought to myself as I kneeled there on my floor, only in my own orange pair of boxers and I slid his off.

[Really going to ramp up here, fair warning]

His cock was huge. At least nine inches, with a clear knot growing. Damn this is hot. I gently stroked him for a second, causing him to moan before I pressed my lips to the tip. The warm dick pulsed underneath me, almost like a nuzzle. I took in his musk, that sweet musk. I loved every second of it as I inserted slowly into my open muzzle. I got about seven inches down before I came back up again.

"D-don't stop." He begged. Man that really turned me on. I continued going up and down, falling into a rhythmic pattern. After a few minutes of heavy breathing and me stuffing my muzzle with his sweet cock, he spoke up. "I-I'm gonna cum." He choked. At that, I stopped, pulling my mouth away. "Why did you stop?" He asked with a bit of sadness in his eyes. But that sadness was only met with the well...slutty look in my eyes.

"You're going to have to wait." I teased. Groaning, he flipped me over face-down. I bent upwards, raising my ass as he moved his head down to it. He looked at my butt hungrily, and that really got me going. By now I was at full-mast, all hormones going into maximum. I felt his paws drag my boxers the rest of the way down, and soon after the warm wetness of his tongue pressing against my hole. He spit a little before returning, lapping around the edges before partially sticking his tongue in. This went on for a solid twenty minutes, just him down south getting it all ready for the big event. I could feel his mouth pull away, and I knew what he was going to do without having to pull my head out of the pillow it was buried in. He pulled a condom from the pocket of his jeans.

"Leave it." I commanded, I just wanted to feel him inside of me. He seemed to like not having to use a condom and he lined his missile up with his target, my ass. I could feel him press his tip against my enterance. I groaned as he slowly pushed in, letting me adjust to his size...if that was possible. He went about six inches inside of me before pulling out to the tip again. "Oh just get on with it." I said, pushing back into his dick. I moaned as he slammed back, filling me with nine inches of pure wolf cock. In, out, in, out. It felt like heaven. He even went so deep that when I looked under me I could see my belly bulge. He kept railing my poor hole, before finally groaning about being about to cum again. This time I thrust my whole body back into his push to feel and hear his tennis-ball size knot pop inside of me. I could feel a new warmth fill me, and a lot of it as Alext let out his load. I pushed back, moaning as I helped him work off his high. But now it was my turn, and I didn't even have to touch myself I just shot a load of white onto my sheets below me. By now we were both breathing extremely heavily, and his cock was still fully inside of me. He went to pull out.

"Please stay." I whinned, he didn't seem to care as we both crashed to my bed. His cock felt great lodged inside of me.

"You were great." He whispered into my ear. "The best I've ever had." And with that, we both passed out.