Chapter Thirty Three: Day Off

-=Alex=-

I don't really know what I was expecting to be honest. X amount of drinks + 0 water * all night = Hangover. The second I woke up the first bout of nausea lashed at me, followed by the feeling in my head that I could only relate to how I think a pressure chamber would feel. Fuck. Very slowly and carefully, I turned my head to see if Evan had woken up yet, but he wasn't there. It wasn't too long before I heard him though. Across the hallway the distinct sound of someone vomiting their soul out could be heard in the bathroom. And just about thirty seconds later I heard a toilet flush. Groaning, Evan came back into the room, and I feel that it is important to point out that he wasn't walking in, he was crawling.

"Wow, someone really can't handle their alcohol." I croaked out, sttuggling to speak myself.

"Dickbag. It's because of the freaking surgery." He said, slowly pulling himself back up and onto the bed.

"Oh yeah, shit, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, nothing's broken. But, payback. Greasy double bacon cheeseburgers." He smirked. Not going to lie, the thought of one almost pushed me over the edge and into the same situation as Evan.

"Not gonna work on me sweetheart." I chided, booping him on the nose. "You can't get me to throw up, I've been drunk too many times."

"Oh yeah?" He asked, giving me an evil grin. But instead of saying something seemingly disgusting and vomit-inducing, he actually gave me a seductive wink and crawled on top of me.

"You're gomna make me blow, not throw." I moaned as he dry humped my crotch. He leaned in to give me a kiss, and just before we made contact he instead opened his maw and exhaled deeply into my face. The absolutely rancid smell of vomit was breathed into my face...and he won. I covered my mouth with both paws and ran to the bathroom, throwing up.

"Asshole!" I shouted from the bathroom. The unmistakeable sound of Evan laughing was the only response I got. Well since I was already up, I recollected myself and made my way over to the kitchen, grabbed two glasses, and filled them both with water from the tap. After getting back to the room I handed one to Evan, who was changing his clothes into his pajamas.

"Drink this, it will help." I commanded. Reaching into my pocket I pulled out a box of breath strips and handed him one. "And eat this too, you smell like theres someone being digested in there." I said, taking a swig of water and eating a breath strip myself. "Also, why are you getting dressed in those?" I asked pointing down to his pajama pants. "Even if you were going to sleep you never do with clothes on."

"You know what, fair point." He said, undressing himself. "But I'm not going to sleep."

"Then what are you doing?" I asked, still confused. Plopping himself back onto the bed, fully naked, he responded.

"More like what are we doing. We are not leaving this bed all day."

"Ohhhh. Want me to grab the TV?" I asked, smirking. Evan nodded, so I went off to the living room. A few trips later we had everything we could ever want in the bedroom, so I closed and locked the door.

"Clothes off sir." Evan said, gesturing to me. Obediently I stripped myself of all clothing and joined Evan under the blankets. For the rest of the day we watched movies and TV shows of all genres, played video games, ate and drank way too much, and in general just had a good time.

It wasn't until around dinner time that we decided to go get dinner.

"So where do you want to go?" I asked, starting to slip on some clothing.

"I don't have a clue, any ideas?" He asked, also starting to get dressed.

"Well, I know of one place that I wouldn't mind trying. A brand new fancy French restaurant just opened a couple of towns over and I heard it's supposed to be really good. Oh yeah, REALLY fancy." I said.

"Okay, let's go there." He said, pulling out a really nice button-down shirt and a decent pair of pants to match. I also got dressed, grabbed my wallet, and we both set out to get food, because who knew that doing absolutely nothing can make you extremely hungry.

"This is it." I said, pulling along the side of the road and parallel parking like the rest of the cars. We both walked inside to be greeted by the scent of food cooking from the kitchens. Aromas of all kinds infatuated me. Definitely a good idea.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-=Evan=-

Alex was right about this place being super fancy, holy shit muffins. Waiters and waitresses bounced around fervently, taking and delivering orders of food, never stopping. We only waited for maybe twenty seconds before someone was leading us to a table and setting two menus down before us. And despite the very lively and energetic atmosphere, it was also very laid back and not too loud. This was almost certainly a couple's restaurant.

"What are you going to get?" Alex. Asked me, looking down at his menu.

"No idea." I replied, all of the choices were overwhelming.

"Me neither. You thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked.

"Random?" I asked back, raising an eyebrow.

"Mhm." He responded. So when the waitress came back over to the table we asked her to surprise us so she went off to put in an order of God knows what, so I wasn't shocked at all to say that I had no idea what was on my plate when she came back over.

"Enjoy." She said, going off to check on another table.

"Bon appétit." I said, hesitantly taking the first bite of what was on my plate. Hm. Who knew squid tasted that good? "What did you get?" I asked Alex, who seemed to be enjoying whatever was on his plate.

"No idea, something with pork. Want to try?" He asked, getting a bite of food on his fork.

"Sure, why not." I replied, also getting a bite ready on mine. "One. Two. Three." I said, putting my fork into his mouth and his into mine. "Holy crap that's good!" I exclaimed.

"Same with yours, wow. I think I might have found my new favorite place to eat." Alex said back. But of course this perfect moment had to be ruined. A rather large moose came up to our table, not looking quite all too happy. "Can I help you sir?" Alex asked, looking up from his dish of food.

"Yeah, you can. I need you two degenerates to quit that, I would to eat my meal in peace. Undisturbed by your obscene behavior." He fumed. Unfortunately for him, our waitress heard him.

"Sir please get back to your seat and stop harassing these customers." She said, coming to our defense.

"No! They are the ones harassing me, this isn't a place for little fairies like them." He sneered, looking me directly in the eyes.

"Sir, get back to your seat before I have to ask you to leave." Our waitress said, clearly starting to get pissed off at this asshole in front of us all, who, by the way, was starting to draw other furs' attention and causing a scene.

"Fine." He grunted. "Fags." He said after.

"There's always one." The waitress sighed. "Get out please."

"No! I paid for my food and I intend to eat it, undisturbed." The guy argued.

"So did these fine gentlemen, and you ruined that. So get out now before I get someone who will force you to." She said. Finally submitting, the moose spat at our feet and walked out the door, slamming the door behind him. "I am extremely sorry for that." our waitress said turning to us and putting her nice proffessional face back on. "Your meals will be on us tonight, please enjoy the rest of your. meals." She said, walking away.

"Well shit." I laughed.

"You're telling me." Alex replied.