Chapter Thirty Two: Irish Whiskey

-=Evan=-

So Alex's reintroduction came with mixed opinions from the group. Jason already got his punch in and threatened to do it again if need be. Amy and Brandon were chill with it. Alyssa naturally cussed him out and became good friends again all within the span of five minutes. Anyways, I haven't even seen him pull out his phone once. At all. I was wearing my necklace again, and everything seemed to be falling back into place, which was all that I could ever ask for in a million lifetimes. I will say this, I'm never taking anything for granted ever again.

We finished dinner, Alex and I, and were lounging on the couch.

"Ugh I'm bored." He said. To be honest I was feeling the same, nothing entertaining around the dorm. Ah! Idea! I know those are hard to come by for me, but that thought sparked something.

"Alex." I said, bouncing up and don while still sitting on the couch.

"Hm?" He responded, raising an eyebrow.

"We're gonna go out. Go get your shoes and some cash." I replied, giving a somewhat evil smirk.

"What for? What are we going to do?" He asked.

"Kill your heterosexuality."

-<☆>-

And so thirty five minutes later we were flashing our ID's to a bouncer, guarding the doors to the gayest place for hundreds of miles, The Roaming Tiger gay club. [No that place doesn't actually exist, put your Google away.]

"Are you sure about this?" Alex asked me, still a bit weary to engage in stuff like this for obvious previous reasons.

"Alex, there's a fine line between getting your dick sucked at a sex club and deliberately...you know." I assured him. "As long as you remember who your dick belongs to, moi." I said, quickly reaching down and groping his package. I would be lying if I said that I didn't see a little blush there. "C'mon let's go get super drunk first." I said, grabbing him by his paw and leading him over to where the bar was.

"And what can I get two fine gentlemen like yourself?" A rather sexy jaguar bartender asked. He was only wearing a jockstrap, and a bowtie/collar combo. Fuck me.

[This is what I'm aiming for btw, just not on a beach.]

"No idea, surprise us

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"No idea, surprise us." I said, giving him a wink.

"Just a minute." He said, rushing off to go perform some barista magic on some drinks for us, waving his tail back and forth.

"Well he's kind of hot." I said, eyeing him over as he moved his hands about, mixing alcohol from multiple bottles together. "Alex. Alex you're drooling." I laughed, wiping the literal fucking drool from his mouth.

"Sorry haha." He said, regaining his composure. Just in time for the bartender to come back over carrying two sky blue drinks that were actually bubbling.

"What's in the-" Alex began to ask before the bar tender cut him off.

"Everything." He said.

"Yeah but wha-"

"Ev-ery-thing." The bartender said again.

"Well shit." Alex replied while the bartender went off to go serve some other furs at the bar.

"Welp, bottoms up." I said, taking a swig of whatever cocktail was in front of me. Imagine taking twenty blue raspberry warheads and combining them with rubbing alcohol. That's how it tasted. "This shit's fucking great!" I yelled out. It was actually great, instantly emphasizing the blaring music in the club.

Fifteen minutes later the two of us were drunk. And I mean drunk drunk. I lost count how many drinks the both of us had at three, that's how powerful they were. And addicting, Jesus Christmas. Alex and I made out way over to the dance floor, dancing with all of the other drunk furs. It was nice to have a place that people didn't judge you for who you were and just wanted to have a good time. Also half of the people here were jaw-dropping hot. It was about four hours before we decided to head out, more alcohol than ever before flowing through our veins.

[To show them drunk I'm just not going to edit my typing lol, not even faking it.]

"Tjat qas great." I said, "Did it fix you?"

"Mhm, and, I think you're beautiful and I want to duck you up when we get back uome." Alex replied groggily, grabbing my ass.

"Ooh, someone's spicy." I said, arching my back at his touch.

"Damn fucking right. Been wah too long since I've been in there. Like, twenty whole chapters or so.ething." He responded.

Thirty five minutes later and a Lyft ride home, Alex and I were making out on my bed.

[Yiff Warning]

I had missed this so much. The way his paws delicately stroked my body up and down, the way his tongue pressed into mouth. He was laying on top of me and reached back, still kissing me, and pulled his shirt off over his head. At the moment I was pitching a tent underneath Alex, starting to take off my clothing as well. Shirt. Pants. Socks. Underwear. Soon we were both completely nude. Taking that as my cue, I rolled us both over so that I was on top of Alex and I slowly kissed my way down to his little friend. I slipped him into my mouth, bobbing my head back and forth. He moaned softly as I curled my tongue around his little friend.

"Evan, I think I'm gonna blow." He breathed out. In response I pulled away. "You fucking tease." He groaned.

"Mhm" I replied. I turned over on my belly and waited as Alex swung himself over the bed and back on top of me. I arched my butt into the air, swishing my tail a few times as I felt him press in slowly. Millimeters at a time I felt myself being split apart. God damn that felt so freaking good. Slowly he pulled out and reinserted himself, going further in than before. His pace gradually picked up, faster and faster and faster. Faster until I could feel his knot pressing up against my enterence after every jackhammer thrust. I could tell by his increase in breathing that he was getting close, and so was I, jacking myself off underneath him. With an extremely strong thrust I felt an inmeasurable amount of pain as his knot popped inside of me, tying us together. It was a good pain though, overruled by the pleasure that came with me ejaculating all over the sheets below us, and not soon after I felt him do the same, painting my tunnel white.