Chapter Forty Two: Hitting the Books

-=Evan=-

Nothing else really happened in the month after Brandon's death. I was kind of better off than everyone else because one I knew him a bit less, and two, I had experienced the death of a friend before so I was more used to it than some others.

It was May, raining at least four times a week and we even got a tornado warning at one point. Finals for all of our classes were coming up fast, next week actually, and we were all studying like mad. Today everyone had met up at the local library, one of my favorite spots to go to when I was younger to study. Conveniently, the library had a long table in the back, sectioned off with dividers for people to study at. So we were all together, but still separated so we weren't distracted by one another. A couple other people from the university, some I recognized, some I didn't, were there too. Headphones in, books out, pens and pencils scratching away at notebook paper, taking notes for the absolutely insane tests that were to come.

I had my biology work splayed out in front of me, different types of micro-organisms lined the pages of the textbook that I was studying out of. Amy, who was right next to me, was also taking the same Bio course, so in my confusion I leaned my chair back on it's hindlegs and tapped her on her shoulder. She removed the earbud from her ear and leaned back as well.

"What's the answer to question 73?" I asked.

"I put C, but I'm not quite 100% sure." She whispered back. I nodded my head as a thank you and leaned back forward, resuming the music in my ear and circling C straight in the book.

-<☆>-

"That was literal hell!" Alyssa groaned loudly as we stepped out into the dusk.

"You say that about everything." Jason said, catching up to us from behind.

"Well sadly it's true. I think we're in hell already guys." She replied.

"Yeah yeah, anyways where should we eat for dinner?" Alex asked the group, walking on my right side.

"I could go for a ramen cup right now." I answered, my empty stomach feeling like it was starting to digest itself inside of me.

"Seriously? Noodles-2-Go?" Alex asked, stopping in his tracks.

"No, Noodles-Ina-Cup, get your facts right." I replied smugly, walking forward but leaning my head back and booping him on the nose.

"Sometimes you concern me." He sighed, resuming his walking and catching back up with me. Sure as hell, maybe ten minutes later we were all lined up in a CVS food isle looking at the assortment of fake ramen ond the shelves. Think of a more cliché college moment than this. Go on, I'll wait. I got some flavor-blasted beef flavored one that would probably alter my genetic makeup with the amount of chemicals in it, but I didn't really care all too much. Ramen is ramen. Not really, but you know what I mean.

There was a hockey game on tonight, and everyone seemed keen on watching it because it was a semi-final game and whoever won advanced to the end. It was going to be even more interesting too because our group was split down the middle with who we wanted to win, minus Amy, who doesn't give a shit about hockey but joins in to watch it with us so that she doesn't feel left out or something. After we had microwaved our cups of fake in the microwave, we all sat on either my couch or the floor, leaning back against it. I suppose I should actually say our couch, everyone may or may not have taken up Alyssa's idea and miiiiiight have moved in. The dean liked the idea, surprisingly. As long as we didn't fail our classes as a result.

A hockey game full of all of us screaming, empty cups of ramen noodles stacked on the cofee table, and four out of the five of us passed out on the couch later, and I was finally able to sleep.

-<☆>-

[Yiff Warning]

-=Alex=-

I don't know how exactly I made it into bed, all I know is that I was there. I woke up to the feel of someone nuzzling my chest, and was that kissing I felt? I opened my left eye and looked down, where sure as shit, Evan was asleep and making out with my chest. What the cream cheese. Hehe, cream.

"Ey, little fuzzball, wake up." I said, shaking Evan's little body just enough to stir him.

"Mmm!" He groaned in defiance.

"No, seriously, it's just about time for us to be getting ready for class, which is in an hour by the way." I said, nudging him again.

"Ew, why is my pillow wet." Evan exclaimed, ignoring me and tapping my chest, which I guess is now his "pillow."

"My chest is wet because someone decided to make out eith me in the middle of the night. And hey, my lips are up here, not down there. You aimed too low." I responded matter-of-factly.

"Hm, well what if I instead aimed too high?" He asked. Before I had a momrnt to understand what he had said, he was ducking under the covers. Before I knew it his hand was on my sheath.

"Evan, c'mon cut it out we have to get ready." I moaned, my little friend starting to become aroused.

"Don't worry, I'll make it quick. Plus I promised some people that I would do this. [You guys]" He replied, kissing the tip of my dick.

"Wait what?"

"Nothing." He said quickly, but before I could say anything else, he was giving me a full-on blowjob. His head bobbed in and out under the covers, his saliva lubricating my now fully-erect and throbbing cock. His warm mouth made me shiver in pleasure, raising my fur as I groaned. Closer and closer I got to climaxing before I just couldn't take it any longer. I reached both of my paws out and pulled his head from the back, stuffing myself into the back of his throat where I prompty orgasmed and fertilized his esophagus. I fell back onto the mattress, breathing heavily as I heard the audible noise of Evan swallowing.

"That's gross." I panted out.

"And you loved every second of it."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Where the fuck are you?"

"Have you abandoned your story?"

"Update!" x4

Ik Ik, I'm terribly sorry that it took a week for this to come out, but I've been very busy with crunch time and also passing out the second I try to start writing, but here you go! That essay can wait until tomorrow...