⌜ t e n ⌟

"So um...I've heard what happened at lunch the other day. I thought to mention it now since you probably needed space." Lauren said as she stand at the doorframe of Ashton's door.

"Thanks Laur, but it's really nothing." sigh Ashton as he stare blankly at her.

"Was he the guy you talked about? How you wanted to talk to him and get him out of his comfort zone?"

"Yeah, I guess he was having a bad day...then again I couldn't tell since he's always mad. I thought it would be nice to talk to him so he doesn't feel alone...but it's whatever. I guess I was annoying him."

"He shouldn't have yelled at you like he did at lunch. Maybe if he was more respectful, he would address the issue privately." she defend.

"Lauren, it's nothing. He said he doesn't want me around, I won't be around. If he wants to be a dick about it, then he can go ahead. I don't care anymore." he roll his eyes at the mental image of the brunette that pop into his mind.

"Alright, I'll leave you alone."

He doesn't say anything but stare at the wall next to his bed. It pain him a bit but he doesn't want the whole thing to affect him. It does hurt hearing from someone that you are annoying, Ashton hates being annoying but he guess that he pushed the limit.

If he's being honest, he did form a crush on Luke because he could see the potential the brunette has. He captivated the teen's eyes and finds the brunette attractive.

Ashton is at his locker, grabbing books that he needs when he felt a presence next to him. He look to see it is Calum, and if he's being honest, he's surprised to see him.

"Yes?"

"It sucks that Luke did that at lunch." he said.

"It's whatever, I guess you are right." Ashton sigh at him.

A smirk grew on Calum's lips, but he try to hide it from the dirty blonde. "Well, that's what happens when I know someone longer than you have."

The comment made him mentally roll his eyes because he knew that Calum would say something like that. It would've been better if Ashton didn't say anything at all.

"He had a bad day as well and told me that I was annoying him; I'm not going to bother talking to him anymore." he said as he shut his locker door and head to the next class, which he has with Calum and Luke.

"He's a monster."

That made him stop in his spot as he quizzically look at the other teen. "What?"

"You don't know what he's capable of doing. That was just the first stage."

"Okay whatever. I'm not going to fall for any of the rumours that has been told about Luke." Ashton roll his eyes as he walk into the classroom and head to his seat.

He didn't have the heart to listen to the rumours that has been said about the dirty blonde. He hates when people have the nerve to spread something that isn't true about someone just to make them feel better about themselves. Plus, he still kind of like Luke.

Suddenly the whole classroom went silent and all eyes were on the brunette. Ashton happen to be apart of the crowd and stare at him.

If Ashton is being honest, he think that it's dumb that people are making a huge deal about Luke yelling at him at lunch the other day. It's not the worst thing someone ever did, but the dirty blonde didn't realise how loud Luke can yell. It's honestly not a big deal than what people make it to be.

Luke roll his eyes at the crowd and head straight to his seat without a sound. The silent last for a few more moments before the classroom became loud again.

Someday, Ashton want to address it to Luke, if he would ever talk to the dirty blonde again.