life update/news

Hey guys...

I'm sorry if it's been forever since I've been on here. A lot of things has happened and I just lost my motivation to continue on with this book. Also, happy new year!!

I know you guys don't care but: I'm gonna be 18 this year (whoop whoop), I am in my junior year of high school, I also got my license on Ashton's birthday lol, and I have a boyfriend! His name is also Ashton lol!!

I really do hate to say this: but I fell out of the lashton ship and I don't ship them anymore. What does that mean for my account? I'm going to keep it, but just change my username.

And what does that mean to this book? Well... I'm not updating it any time soon, so I'm pretty much giving this book to another author who will take good care of it and continue on with this. I'm proud of how far this book has gotten and all the love and support for this.

But we all grow and change over the years and that's a beautiful thing. I'm still keeping all the other lashton books that I've published over the years. I'm just...going to sell this beauty off to a good home so it's not neglected.

Just dm me if you're interested to finish off this book and if you have wonderful ideas for where you want to take this book. Just give me credit :-)

Thank you guys so much for all the love and support for this book. You all make me extremely happy and proud to be apart of this wonderful journey ❤️

Also, I'm superrrrrrr happy for Michael and Crystal!!! I love them both sooo much and I want to be invited to their wedding lol

Much love ❤️