Chapter 3-Slaving days

Paisley's POV:

I woke up on a cold,hard surface.I sat up and goose bumps rose on my arms and legs.It was freezing!Was the AC cranked full blast?Once my eyes adjusted I looked around.I was in a cell,an empty cell with chains on the wall.I stood up searching for my phone.

"Obviously I wouldn't leave you with a phone."Someone said.Their voice was like silk.It melted in the air.I looked over and Luke sat in the chair holding up my Iphone.

"W-What are you doing?"I asked backing up as far as I could.

"There's no need to be afraid.You're safe,dry,warm..."

"I am not warm it is freezing in here."I said.

"Well you won't be in here.Here's your clothes.Get changed."He said tossing clothes on the ground.I picked up a skanky maids' dress.

"What the hell is this?"I asked.

"Your new uniform."

"Uniform?I wouldn't even classify this as clothing."I said the material was thin and see through.

"Get changed.Better hurry."He smirked.He sat in the chair and I just starred at his relaxed and very sexy position,

"Well?"I asked.

"What?"

"I need to get changed."

"Sorry you can't be out of anyone's sight."

"What!?I can't go to the bathroom?"

"Of course.The maids share a bathroom.Think of it as a college dorm bathroom."He said smirking again.

"So why can't I get changed in there?"

"Nobody is in there.Everyone is working.There are designated times to use the bathroom."

"So where am I to change then?"

"Right where you are."His smirk was annoying me.Not that it wasn't cute but making me change infront of him?

"Look away."

"Can't do that you might leave."

"Prick."I spat.I sighed unbuttoning my shirt he just sat grinning moving his leg slowly back and forth holding my cell phone in his hand.

"Don't break my phone."I said.He just shrugged as I finished the last button exposing my lacy dark blue bra and flat stomach with my sexy abs I've been working on.Just kidding...or am I?

"Someone's been working out?"He teased.

"I'm captain of soccer,soft ball and cheerleading and I do track.I should not be fat."I said with lots of venom.I was ready to put on the dress and take off my shorts underneath but there was a leg attachment to the dress.

"You have got to be kidding me."

"Logan's touch."He smirked.I sighed angrily again and unbuttoned my shorts.I kicked off my heels and pushed my shorts down to reveal matching lace panties.I frowned at him the whole time.

"I hear Victoria secret is looking for models."He grinned.

"Bite my ass."I said pulling up the zipper to the dress.I put back on my shoes because he had none for me and I was not going bare foot.

I had to get out of here.

I'll just listen to what he says and then I will run out of the place.I can run fast.

"Okay let's go see where you will be working."He smiled opening the cell,I walked behind him upstairs,people passed by nodding and saying hello to Luke.The halls were hard wood with a rug going down the middle with tables occassionally popping up with red roses,pictures lined the walls along with candles giving the place a warmth.