Chapter 12-Christmas break

For christmas I invited Connie and my older friend Brooklyn to Luke's house, they both agreed and we were at the airport waiting for Luke to come pick us up.Brooklyn was twenty one and almost finished.She was nice and kind and she was extremley pretty.She had wavy light brown hair with chocolate kind eyes,she had a charming smile and voice and she was really carring and mature for her age.

"Luke!"I called running towards him.I dropped my bags and jumped into his arms and held on tightly.He kissed my hair.

"I missed you so much,Paisley."

"I brought my friends."I said as he set me down to give me a light kiss.

"You remember Connie and this is my friend Brooklyn."

"It's nice to meet you,Luke.Paisley won't shut up about you."She laughed.I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks.

"Well that's good I'm glad she didn't forget me."He chuckled.He had on a short black trench coat with no hat...nothing.

"You're going to get sick."I said.

"I don't get sick.I'm a vampire.My body temperature is already below fifty...this is nothing to me."He smiled grabbing the bags and putting them in his car.I however had on my Canadian goose jacket,hat and my comfy,soft and furry Uggs.Connie was not used to the cold weather she was shivering in the car.

"It's cold up here,eh?"I asked her in the backseat.

"How do y'all live up here?"She asked shocked.

"We just do."I shrugged.

Once we got to Luke's...palace.We got out.I ushered Connie inside because I was afraid she would freeze to death,while Brooklyn, Luke and I got the bags.

"It is too damn cold for y'all to be here."She said still shivering.

"Relax we have fire and hot chocolate."I assured.We took off our jackets and I put them in the closet while Luke went to go get Chris,Parker(His girlfriend),Logan and AJ.

"Hi parker."I smiled as she came down.Parker want to my school.She was one of my good friends but I never knew she was a witch.

"Hey,Paisley.How's Yale?"She asked giving me a tight hug.

"Amazing.How's here?"

"Boring."She said rolling her eyes smiling.

"Okay so,Brooklyn,Connie this is Christopher,Parker,AJ and Logan.guys this is Connie and Brooklyn."They all shook hands and I instantly saw the clicking between Logan and Connie and Brooklyn and AJ.

"I like your hat."Connie smiled to Logan.

"Why thank you,Ms."She giggled at his western accent that matched hers.

"You still have the chef?"I asked Luke.

"Of course."He said his hands encircling my waist.

"And a tree?"

"It's all covered,princess."He said.

"Good.Just making sure you were still having christmas around here."

-----------

"That boy Logan...is some cute.He is by far the sexiest cowboy I have ever seen...and I live in Dallas."Connie laughed as we sat around the fire in the living room.

"AJ is not too bad.It's kind of weird though how he used to be your principle..."

"Trust me.When I met him..and got my grade twelve diploma...it was pretty...odd."I laughed.