Chapter 14-The Bite

Chapter 14-The Bite

""Where is she?"I asked.Paisley's mom led me down a hallway and into a locked door.I cringed at the scene.My beautiful Paisley was broken.She was still cut open,blood dried and still dripping.Her bones stuck out,indents everywhere.her leg was twisted the wrong way,a major artery was cut in her thigh.Even though bones and cuts were sticking out or open on her face...she looked somewhat peaceful.

"Luke I have people coming here.I will tell everyone to go to the palace.take her and hurry."Paisley's mom ordered looking out the door.I scooped the lifeless and light Paisley and pried open the window,I hoped down as her body slumped against mine.Her body was cold and her skin was beginning to dry out.I ran hoe as quickly as I could.

Once I got in I went to the medical room and laid her on the table.Minutes later Logan and Christopher came.

"What do I do?"I asked.

"Bro this is oing to be like some Twilight shit,You have to place venom in her heart.It's already somewhat cut open,It may be gross but it will be more effective if you bite it."Christopher said.

"Fuck my life."I cursed before opening up the wound a bit more before bending down and sinking my teeth into the still heart.I pushed venom into it until I began to taste the venom come back.I closed the wound with more venom and waited for more instructions.

"Bite her neck and begin putting blood and venom in,Logan go get blood packets,I will get wires to pump venom and vampire blood into her system."He ordered.We moved in flashes I bit down on her broken neck and put venom and blood back in.Logan was back in a flash with a large crate of blood.They began hooking up needles and wires to major veins that pushed blood into her body.I began to feel woozy and dizzy so Logan tossed me a few blood packets and i continued at her neck.

Soon I began gripping the table for support.

"That's enough.Luke your going to kill yourself."Christopher said.I backed off and I noticed a couple smaller cuts began to close.

"I found venom in the fridge that is used to heal vampires.I had it pumping into her.Once the venom takes over her heart will begin to beat.Hopefully she can take the process."Chris said.

"Man...she looks bad."

"Se got hit by an eighteen wheeler in a tiny car,she's human of course she will be hurt badly."Chris said.

"Both of you shut up.I can't listen to this."I said walking out,I was feeling bad because of all the venom used.I collapsed on my bed and passed out.

Paisley's POV:

I entered bliss.

I entered a place with no war,no fighting,no poverty,everyone was happy.

"Grandma..."I said noting the woman that sat in a garden watching young children play.I sat beside her and she smiled.

"Paisley,my sweetheart.I have been watching you since you were nine.You've grown up into a beautiful young woman.Your smart,funny,talented and beautiful."

"Who are you watching grandma?"

"Young boys and girls who didn't have a chance to grow up,I am there caregiver.I watch over them,read to them...make sure there happy.One day there parents will join them and so will there brothers and sisters."

"These children died?"I asked.

"Yes,sweetheart."She said her kind blue eyes comforting me.

"I'm dead?"

"No...Paisley to many people care about you and want you alive.Your father may be stubborn about that young man Luke...But,honey he already cares about you so much.He's the one that is saving you and bringing you back.He wants to live his life with you.He wants you to be by his side already.For five hundred years he's been searching for the right girl...and five hundred years later...he's found her."She smiled grabbing my hands.

"Won't you be lonely."

"Honey there will be a day when your grandfather,father,mother,you and Conner will join me and I won't be lonely.But for you...that day is not today.You will awake a new."

"A new?"

"In order to bring you back...Luke turned you into a vampire.So he can live with you.So he will be able to care for you."

"I'm a vampire?"

"Yes my darling.Enjoy immortality.I will be with you always."

"I love you grandma and I miss you so much."I said hugging her.

"I miss you my darling.And I love you so much.You weren't meant to die today...not for a long time.Tell grandpa I am waiting for him...I am safe and I love him dearly."Soon everything began to fade away...

Then I felt pain.

Luke's POV:

I woke up going downstairs,Chris and Logan followed me.As I walked in I noticed a huge difference.Her clothes were tattered,and stained with blood.But her leg was sitting in place,bones were back into her skin but left scars,the big cut in her stomach was almost healed and some cuts were there and leaving scars.Her skin began to get moisture back into it and it started to pale and become freezing cold.

"It's working."Chris said surprised.

"How long?"I asked.

"At least two more days.It is beginning to heal and change her appearence,by tomorrow...she will have the personality altered...and then the real pain begins."Chris explained.For the whole day I stayed by Paisley,I watched some cuts heal up and everything change.I gave her more venom and more blood and watched the transaction take over.

I went to go get some more blood packs when I heard Logan talking with Connie.

"A Vampire?Logan how old do ya think I am?"Connie asked,I peered aorund and her hands were on her hips.

"I'm not joking,Con.Look.real fangs...and...we are changing Paisley into a vampire."She reached out and touched the tip.

"Oww...those things hurt!"She said pulling her finger back.

"I'm not lying..I swear."

"You won't hurt me...right?"She asked.

"Of course not."He promised.

"J-Just give me a minute.It's not everyday I meet a vampire."She said backing away.

"Take all the time you need."He said walking away.

"Good job."I complimented.

"That being nice shit works."He grinned.Suddenly Chris jogged up.

"Dads' here."He said taking a deep sigh.

------

"So...where are these future wives?"He asked.

"Parker,She is a witch."Chris said gesturing to Parker who stood behind him.

"Pleasure to meet you,Parker."He nodded.

"As to you sir."She smiled back.Chris took his leave with Pheobee by his side.

"What about you,My youngest boy?"He asked turning to Logan.

"She's upstairs.She's a human and I just told her.Her name is Connie."

"As long as your happy my boy."He smiled ruffling his hair.Logan nodded walking away.

"Luke...your my oldest and I plan on giving the high kingdom to you."

"She's changing."Is all I said.His auburn fire eyes went wide.

"You changed her already?"He asked shocked.I motioned him to follow me and I brought him to the room.

"She was in a bad car accident.I couldn't let her go."

"Is this the Paisley Jane girl?"

"Yes."

"She goes to yale?"

"Yes."

"She plays soccer,softball and does track?"

"Yes."

"She is quite,beautiful son I must say.Those scars will stay...I hear the venom trying to restart her heart.Keep putting more in her and she should wake up soon.I would like to meet her when she wakes up."

"I promise."

"I'm proud of you Luke."Then he walked out just like that.