Chapter 11-You came all the way for Me?

Paisley's POV:

"My name is Connie Andrews."My new dorm mate smiled as she shook my hand.She had on a cow girl hat with a plaid shirt tucked into her tight skinny jeans with brown leather cowboy boots.Once I looked at her she screamed Logan...She was perfect for him.She had really curly blonde bouncy hair she was a bit tanned with bright green eyes,she had a big smile and she had a western accent.

"I'm Paisley Jane."I smiled shaking her hand.

"Well nice to meet ya' Paisley Jane.we are going to be best of friends."She smiled as I laid my bags on my bed.

"So where are you from?"I asked.

"Dallas.How about you?"

"London."I smiled back.

"England London?or Canada London?"

"England."

"That's cool.What are your classes here?"

"I am taking Sociology.I want to be a marriage counselor."I said.

"I am here for sociology too!Except I want to be a therapist.Did ya' get here on a scholarship?"

"Yea.Did you?"

"You betcha!"She said happily.After a while she showed me around campus.She had to go see the school counselor about food hours and I went outside.

I stood under a tree just thinking.My heart ached to be touched or flashed a smile by Luke.I missed Logan being a cowboy and Chris being all silent...yet with intellectual things to say.I missed everyone.

"Paisley?"A familiar voice asked.My heart skipped a beat and my stomach lurched.

"Luke?"I asked turning.Luke stood five feet away from me.He wore his khaki shorts with black tight shirt.I smiled in relief...maybe I was just seeing things.He storde forward to me closing the space and captured my mouth with his.Oh how I have been dying for an amazing kiss like this.Now keep in mind I never went on a date and I never had a boyfriend.My first kiss was a peck in grade one with a little kid named Aiden Samuels.Other then that this was my first full kiss.I wrapped my arms arounde his neck as I was on my toes and hugged him tightly.He kissed me aggressivley deepening the kiss.He teased my bottom lip making me moan,I looked around making sure no creeper was watching us and as I was distracted he stuck his tongue in my mouth moving his hands from my face into my hair and to the small of my back,pulling me closer.

Finally I wasn't a vampire so I needed air.Unlike him who wasn't even out of breath.

"Paisley I am so sorry...But you have to believe me,I didn't kiss her.I didn't even want to dance with her.I just didn't want to make a big scene because I know you don't like that."He said pressing his forehead against mine.

"Is she gone?"

"Is who gone?"

"Ava."

"Ava,Melinda and Tina are gone.Infact Chris is with the red head he got with from prom.She's a witch."

"Is Logan dating anyone?"

"No the one with curves said she had other plans that didn't involve him."

"I have the perfect girl for him!"

"There y'all are!"Another familiar voice said.Luke let go and turned.

"Well howdy,Mr.My name is Connie."she smiled.He turned back and smiled.

"She's perfect."He agreed.