SEVEN DEADLY SINS!

diane's pov

i noticed a girl had entered, she had white ears and tail like a fox but i thought they all died. i wait for a while to make sure no one would notice me and then crouch looking in. SHE WAS SHAKING HANDS WITH THE CAPTAIN!!!! i was infuriated and glare at her back. she turns to look at me and jumps obviously terrified by me. serves her right for talking to the captain.

y/n's pov

i can't believe it, a giant purple eye glaring at me.

"oh that's just Diane, she won't hurt you don't worry." meliodas says with a monotone but cheerful voice. he walks out with the girl and i decide to follow timidly. i see a giant girl with brown pigtails and a orange leotard (a/n is that the word?) and the purple eyes. she was pouting and looks to meliodas.

"captain why won't you ever love me" she says and meliodas just shrugged.

"i could never do that to a comrade in arms." he replies to the giants comment or Diane.

"who's this?" she asks still glaring at me.

"i'm y/n i'm guessing you're diane?" i tell her and she nods slightly looking away. "w-wait meliodas diane... YOU GUYS ARE THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS!" I exclaim.

diane giggles "guilty." she remarks.

"can you keep it down? w don't want to many people to know." meliodas tells me. i nod slightly as fear builds up.

the girl looks at me and says "i'm elizabeth. don't worry about sir meliodas and lady diane they are very kind, i promise."

"okay," i nod slightly, "where's the rest of you guys?" i ask.

"we...don't know" meliodas admits. "we heard ban is at ba-state prison (can't spell *shrugs* oh well :P)."

"oh that place! it's easy to navigate through there," i remark, "lets go!"

a/n sorry not much is going on i need ideas let's hope i think of something 8P. thank yo for reading btw <3.