???what to name this???

y/n's pov

i watched as rich watched in amusement at the odd ball that is currently pulling me closer. i kick ban's shin and he stumbles back landing on his a*s. I smile slightly giggling and see diane do the same. Rich full on laughs and meliodas does the same while elizabeth goes to ban seeing if he's hurt.

"so you've met ban and diane meet meliodas owner of the boar hat. Elizabeth third princess helping us on our journey to prevent the holy war. and finally king, the annoying a*s that isn't to fond of me." i introduce him to everyone and king glares at me. i blow a rasberry towards him and he seems revolted. i snicker some more and start to drink.

as the night progresses i push ban away.......a lot and Rich kept snickering at the drunken fool. my cheeks were faintly pink from the alcohol and i laugh at everything. by the end of the night my impaired vision i see rich holding me closer. i smile and giggle and i put a hair in his flower. wait no flower in his hair. i should go to bed since i'm so drunk. i laugh more laying my head in his lap. we fall asleep outside with diane while the others just went back inside. rich and i curled up together our tails acting as a blanket. i feel safe but i hear very low and quiet growling coming from diane. i ignore her though as i drift into sleep.