Finale! part 1

a/n so the reason i'm doing a finale is because if you don't know i don't like books being much longer than 30 parts.

diane's pov

it's been a week and i keep going back to the forest to shrink so i can stay a normal human size. i still feel terrible for ignoring and turning on y/n. both y/n and i are pissed at king and i think everyone might be as well. i'm walking back to the tavern and see my loves white tail and the back of her ears. she was talking to someone i couldn't quite see.

she laughs and her ears twitch. how am i lucky enough to get her again? she's beautiful. i walk over and smile hugging y/n from behind.

"hey diane. this is gowther. he's really funny" she giggles and i look at the pink purple hair boy gowther. i smile, it's been awhile.

"hello there lady diane. you seem to have shrunk and to be interested in the female fox girl." he states nonchantly. i scoff at his remark and look into y/n's eyes. "i have heard you and the other sins are collecting everyone. who have you found so far."

"well captain of course. he's the one that started this then we also have princess elizabeth who found the captain so they could find us together. we have ban and-" i cut myself off as anger rises in my gut.

"king" y/n adds annoyed.

"you both seem to have negative tension when king is thought of. did something happen?" gowther asks and i growl.

"the past is in the past and king made a big mistake that he cannot repair." i growl and grab y/n's hand gently. "y/n how about we go to the lake for some alone time so we can relax."

y/n's pov

diane grabs my hand and suggests we go to the lake for some alone time. i nod and we walk there hand in hand. once at the lake diane sits down and i lay setting my head in her lap. i look at the sky and diane as she begins to play with my hair happily.

"i've missed this. alone time that's not for a mission or something. just some calm relaxation without the others." i confide. diane nods as she twirls some of my h/c hair around her finger.

"it's been so hectic waiting and preparing for the war. i just wish time would freeze and not start again." she responds softly and i giggles and lean closer to her.

i don't want to leave. ever.

a/n what should be in the second finale part? i might try a lemon but i'm bad at those so any back up plans?