Ban's plan

ban's pov

after elizabeth left i went up to see y/n upstairs. i see tears on her cheeks and i wipe them away getting a stir from the sleeping girl. i smile and then frown confused. i knew y/n was upset but what made her cry? i walk outside bumping into the princess on the way.

"what happened?" i ask and she glares obviously attempting to calm down. 

"it's none of your business just leave y/n alone for a while and stop with your dumb drunk flirting!" she exclaims very agitated.

"i'm sorry that i'm concerned for her!" i shoot back and walks outside to see diane and king talking. diane as always looked annoyed and upset at the same time. this however was much more of a powerful impact. whatever elizabeth said must have really hurt her or something.

"what do you want ban. come to scold us too" she says giving me a death glare.

"i just wanted to know why foxy was crying. is that to much to ask for or are you going to freak out on me like elizabeth did." i reply as calmly as i can. she glares at me before sighing.

"she's just over reacting about a fight she had with me. it's nothing really" she says nonchantly. i shrug but i can tell already the details. y/n must have been sad and angry about diane turning her shoulder on her. when foxy brought it up she started going on about how she loves king and she must have been devistated. i nod walking back inside.

once i'm inside i decide to go back upstairs to see foxy and notice that elizabeth did not go back to her. she was tossing and turning in her sleep and i sat down rubbing her back. her tail flicks slightly and i chuckle to myself as a plan develops in my head. i know that king is responsible for diane's sudden change of feelings. i don't know how but maybe....

y/n's pov

my dreams turn to the worst of diane leaving me. i go into a dark abyss with voices calling saying i will be forever alone. how i will never belong or be loved. i feel my muscles tense as i turn slightly in my sleep. next thing i know a warm hand is placed on my back rubbing in circles. i calm down as my tail flickers in approval. i smile and fall back into a more peaceful nap.