Y/N!!!?

kings pov

i hadn't notice a girl with ban. she didn't seem familiar so i ask her "and who are you?"

"y-y/n and if you truly are king then uhm please come with us," she stuttered, "w-we're trying to get all the sins so please come with." she sounded sincere but i roll my eyes.

"no i'm busy." i lie and fly away. i could sense she was angry and i held back my chuckle.

suddenly she tried again "come on we only have three, meliodas, ban, and diane. a holy war is going to break out and the only ones powerful enough to stop the new generation is the seven deadly sins. please!" she says loudly and annoyed. my cheeks go slightly pink from the mention of diane but i'm busy, i need to evenge my little sister.

y/n's pov

i tried convincing the floating boy but he still was being stubborn. i heard footsteps running and a giant pair walking. i look over to see Diane, meliodas, and elizabeth. i smile seeing the giant walk over and i notice the boy flew off before another word. i try to call him back but he was already to far.

"that's strange" diane pipes up "if that really was king then why did he fly away?"

"i don't know but we need to go." i respond and out of the corner of my eye i see ban go to a deserted field. shortly after he goes the field begins to turn to flowers and they left the ground twirling around him. we all rush over and soon we were in a place filled with emerald spikes. before i speak ban runs away and i stay there confused.

"nacropalis" meliodas says. "land of the dead"

"wait does that mean they're ghost here?!?!" elizabeth shrills.

"posssibly" he responds. i start walking around and thinking. my siblings, my parents, my friends. i miss them so much.

"Y/N! IS THAT YOU!?!" i heard a voice call. i look in the direction to see my younger brother Brendon and smile shocked. i run towards him wrapping my arms around his body. i hear footsteps walk towards me and notice diane watching me confused.

"who's this y/n?" she questions.

"brendon. he's my younger brother, the holy knights were actually the ones to kill my family and friends. they saw us as a danger but i was able to escape. i have missed them so much" i tell her and smile tears building up in my eyes without me noticing.

"are you going to stay?" brendon asks me. my heart sinks as i realize i'm not dead, i can't stay.

i crouch down to his heart and take a deep breathe in. "brendon sweetheart i wish i could stay with you. i miss you and mom and dad and sarah and everyone but i can't stay. i'm so sorry but it's not my choice. i promise i will see you again though i promise love" i explain calmly trying to keep the tears out of my voice.

he tears up and my heart breaks even more but elizabeth and hawk come running in fear and i look back to see a holy knight.