Jealousy

a/n uploded early oops. this is thursdays upload so i'm skipping this thursday. sorry.

diane's pov

i wake up to see rich and y/n snuggling closer to eachother like last night. i glare watching them so close together. why is she so close to him even though i've known her longer! I understand he's another wolf guy but she should be with me not him. i said i love her, she said she loved me back. we love eachother why is she hanging out with him. why sleep so close together when they just met. i glare at rich and see y/n stir. I lighten my gaze as she wakes up and looks at me.

"hey diane" she says yawning and getting up her white fur fluffing up around her tail. y/n's h/c hair was messy and all over the place from sleep.

"morning"  i say annoyance full in my voice.

"what's wrong?" she questions.

"oh really i would have thought that was obvious! i thought you said you loved me!" i say as my emotions begin to overwhelm me.

"of course i love you diane. why wouldn't i? you're very sweet, beautiful, funny, and smart the perfect mixture for someone." y/n says worry beginning to be seen in her e/c orbs and quivering voice.

"then why are you so close to rich? you slept with him, cuddling, last night. Why though? Do you have feelings for him too?" i question trying to hold back tears.

"no diane it's just, it's been so long since i've seen someone like me. i'm sorry."  she says trying to explain. she hugs me to the best of her ability. he small arms wrap around my midsection slightly. i wipe a few tears but they keep coming back. 

i lift her up a little bit so we're face to face. y/n soft s/c hands wipes away my remaining tears and i smile. as i giggle slightly i see her mouth for a smile. "thank you y/n" i say softly. she smiles brighter.