special. april fool's

special | april fool's day

THE MOST DREADED day for the Bangtan crew has come. Preparing weeks in advance, everyone was busy arming themselves with the necessary equipment; ready for a fight. Because this is war.

Watch your back (and your belongings) because no one is safe on this day— the most dangerous day of the year and it has finally arrived.

April 1st.

April Fool's Day.

The very first prank all started six years ago when the hyung line had woken up with their eyebrows dyed green and the maknae line somehow had purple mink eyelash extensions. It was complete chaos at six in the morning.

Jungkook had been ganged up on and blamed for everything when the members had found green hair dye and glue under his mattress but to this day, he swears he was framed. His argument was: "Why the hell would I give myself eyelash extensions? I didn't even know you could put glue so close to your eyeballs!"

The next year, someone had put crazy gorilla glue in the soles of every shoe in the household so that their socks would get stuck. It may be funny and all, but there was one problem. Everyone had glue in their shoes, so basically the prankster pranked himself too. The culprit was never discovered since he never fessed up; he was too embarrassed that his prank had backfired.

Eventually, a series of little pranks were done here and there; small enough to not cause any actual damage but large enough to make one agitated for days.

Like how once, someone had switched the salt and sugar containers which made Jin pissed off for two whole days. Or how this one incident, where some asshole decided it'll be funny to switch all the yogurt with fruit scented mayonnaise.

It should've ended at there, but no. More annoying pranks happened left and right for a whole week.

Someone added bleach to Yoongi's shampoo so he ended up having grandpa hair and Seokjin's toothpaste was filled with Play-Doh. Someone had put mentos into the ice cubes while they were freezing so when it slowly melted in Hoseok's coke, it exploded up his nose and the poor guy almost choked to death. The three youngest had taken a video of it and to this day, the name Jung Hoechoke remained legendary.

In all honesty though, the worst of the worst of all pranks in history has got to be the time when someone sneaked into Namjoon's phone; took a screenshot of his homepage; removed all of his apps and then, set the screenshot as his background.

Namjoon was so frustrated for an entire week that he almost cried.

Last year was when things started escalating. The pranks eventually got extremely bad.