Static x Yuki (Smut)

Ok so hey, like I said I would make smut. In this story, Static will have male parts so yeah. Hope you enjoy it.

Today is the day I ask him out!
Will He say yes? Will he reject me? Will we get married? Yuki breathe and out, realizing she's already at Static front door. She glup, clutching her fist. She knock on the door, no answer. Again, no answer. She bit her bottom lip. And again, still no answer. She huffed, trying to open the door. The door flew open, oh, why is the door open? Yuki closed the door, wandering around the house. She walk upstairs, walking right to the room at the end of the hall. She open the door, big mistake.
"Static are you- oh"!! Yuki yelled, scrambling to cover her eyes. Yuki had found static midway changing. "Y-Yuki, what are you doing here"?! Static said, covering himself up. Yuki, face flaming, began stuttering. "I-I just w-w-wanted t-to ask you on a-a date"! Static eyes widen, coufused. "You... wanted to ask me out"? Yuki nodded her head, peeking slightly, ignoring the guilt. Yuki felt hands wrap around her, she uncovered her eyes to find Static puckering his lips. Yuki yelp and ran to a corner. "What are you doing"?! Yuki demanded, shaking. Static blushed, "You said you wanted to ask me on a date, correct"? Yuki nodded slowly. "Well, I heard that when people like each other, I believe they have-". "Whoa whoa whoa, hold up"! Yuki ran infront of him, waving her hands. "Yes, when two people like each other, they do... make love"! Yuki said awkwardly. "And you like me"? Yuki gulped. "Yes, I always did thought you were.... pretty".
Yuki blushed, yelling in her mind.

She looked down, feeling her knees weaken each second. Static lifted up her chin, kissing her at soon they eyes met. Yuki gasped between the kisses, eventually wrapping her arms around his neck. They push their lips into each other harder, falling onto the bed. They twist and turn, moaning and groaning. Static kissed her check, trailing down to Yuki's neck. He placed his hands on her bust, tracing them. Yuki whimpered a bit.

Static stoped, concern. "I'm sorry if you don't feel comfortable, we can stop-". "N-No! It's fine, I promise"! Yuki assured Static, grinning slightly. Static smiled back, kissing her on the head. Static rub her breast, licking down Yuki's neck. Yuki moaned, gripping the bed sheets so tightly, her knuckles turn white. Static pulled her shirt off, eyes full of lust. He pulled off her shorts and panties, as Yuki unclipp her bra. Static placed his tongue slightly on the center of one of Yuki's boobs. Yuki groaned as he swirl his tongue around her nipple.

Static pulled off his boxers, showing his member. He thrust into her, yelling. Yuki moaned, sticking out her tongue, drooling. Static chuckle, moving back and forth. Yuki digged her nails into Static back, yelling in pleasure. Sweat running down his neck, Static pull his dick just as she camed. He rolled over to Yuki's side, panting like a dog. Yuki lay her head on Static chest, falling into a deep sleep. Static blushed, wrapping his arms around her.
"I love you Yuki".