No,My Princess (Sinbad x Yuki x Mewbone)

Yuki sat on the bench, talking to Eyeball. Yuki giggled, hugging her child.
Sinbad came up to her, holding a envelope. Yuki looked up at him, smiling.
"Hey Sinbad! What a do you need"?
Sinbad blushed, smiling widly.
"I just wanted to invite you to a party at the park today". He said, looking around. "Oh, of course I'll come "!
"Great"! He chuckled, handing both of them an envelope. He waved and and ran off. Yuki waved back and began talking to Eyeball again.

Yuki walked out of her house with eyeball. Yuki was wearing a pink tank top, with white shorts. And Eyeball wearing her normal school clothes.
"Eyeball, are you sure you don't have any other clothes"? She nodded, walking ahead. Yuki shrugged, walking with Eyeball to the park.

Yuki gasped, at the pretty decoration around the park. She spotted Sinbad and ran to him. "Sinbad! Hey"! She yelped, hugging him. He hugged back.
"I'm so happy you made it"! He smiled.
"I'm glad too, so what are we doing first"? Yuki asked, looking around and frozed. Her Ex was there.
Mewbone.
Yuki stared at him, feeling her face heat up.
Ever since him and Yuki broke up, they avoided eachother. But that doesn't mean Yuki didn't loved him anymore.

"So what do you think we should play first"?
Yuki looked back at Sinbad, feeling tears began.
"I-.. I guess truth or dare".
Sinbad raised an eyebrow,worried about her.
He looked at the direction she was staring at, Yuki frowned as his face falled.
"You're still not over him"?
Yuki laughed nervously, looking down.
Sinbad placed a hand on her shoulder,
"Hey, it's alright. I can tell you were really in love with Mew. But he's with Connie now, you have to move on. To new people".
Yuki looked up at him, and felt her face heat up.
He smiled at her, Yuki realized by new people, he meant himself.
Sinbad went for it, leaning in.
Yuki's lips quiver, trying to decide what to do.
"YUKI"!
Yuki yelped, turning around.
"E-Eyeball"! She gasped,
"I can't find the rice"!
"Oh, there isn't any rice here".
Eyeball looked at him, gasping.
She turned back to Yuki, dissapointed haunting her face.
"Can we go now"?! She huffed.

Yuki laughed, "That'll be rude Eyeball"!
"Besides...".
Sinbad whispered in Yuki's ear.
"We didn't finish that kiss yet".

You guys? I was wondering. Should I make a Samgladiator x Sircutieyuki Story?