Koa x Yuki

"This is your room"?! Yuki whispered loudly outside of the big mansion. Koa smiled awkwardly, nodding. Yuki sighed, sitting on the bed. Even though they're out in the open, Yuki plan was working out perfectly. You see, Yuki has had a crush on Koa ever since she and Mewbone broke up.

"Koa, come here"! Yuki said, patting on the small hay bed. Koa raised his eyebrow but sat closely to her. "There's not enough room"! Koa complain. Yuki had an idea and smirked, "Don't worry, I have a idea"! Yuki crawled onto Koa's lap, wrapping her legs around his waist. Koa glup, fixing his postion. "Uhh.... Y-Yuki what are you doing"? Koa grinned, blushing.

"Getting comfortable"! Yuki flushed, coming up with an excuse. Silence took over, slowly turning into a "moment". Koa pulled Yuki closer, feeling his awkwardness turn into lust. Yuki leaned in, stopping when she thought of something.

"Koa, aren't you gay"? Yuki asked, stopping Koa. He stared at her for a moment, yelling in his mind.
"I guess not". Koa smiled, smashing his lips into Yuki's.
Yuki kissed back, rubbing his chest. Koa cupped Yuki's face, opening his eyes slightly. He stared at Yuki, who was not staring back. Koa smiled slightly, feeling his heart race up. "HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"?! They both immediately stop, and look at the source of the sound. The little fairy, otherwise known as "anti sky" was standing there. Yuki scrambled off of Koa, stuttering up an excuse. "Whatever, just get back to your cabin'! The fairy yelled, running off. Yuki followed, looking back at Koa. She wink playfully, Koa winked back. Yuki giggled, running off.

Koa laid in his bed, taking in on what had just happen. Suddenly, he felt his pants tighten. He sat up straight, looking right at the center of his pants. "Oh shi-".