I love you more (Mewki Pt.3)

Yuki smiled, turning her head to Mewbone. She giggled, "Well, that was awkward"! Mewbone laughed with Yuki. Yuki placed her hand over Mewbone's hand, still laughing. Mewbone stopped and gluped, shivering. Yuki notice, and moved her hand away nervously. She smiled nervously at him, looking down to frown. She grabed her drink and began to chug it down. "You know, I should get something stronger"! Yuki smiled devilishly at Mew, running over to the buffet table.

Mewbone gluped again, letting his concern grow for Yuki. Yuki came back, holding two cups of some type of drink. "Here, I got one for you too"! She slided a cup over to Mew. "Yuki, I don't think that's a good idea". Mew said too late since Yuki began chugging down her drink once again. "Y-Yuki, you should stop". Mewbone placed a hand on Yuki's shoulder. "What's wrong, are you scared"? Yuki grinned, face flaming. "No listen, I think you should-". "Hey, are you going to drink that"? Yuki grabbed Mew's cup and began drinking it.

"Yuki, stop"! Mewbone grabbed the cup and slam it down on the table, making the liquid spill out. Yuki looked up to Mewbone, still smiling. Mewbone gripped began lighten up when Yuki began to crawl on his lap. "Y-Yuki... What are you doing..."? Mew asked in a whisper, brushing his hand on her hips, pressing his back against the chair.  He stared at her, feeling her hot breath on his "lips". Yuki giggled, rubbing her hands on his legs. "You know, I ask Nammie to see if you still love me". Yuki said in a flirty tone, holding his tie.
Mewbone blushed even more, "You...did"?

"Of course, and you agreed". Yuki bite her lips. Mewbone felt his member get excited and desperately try to cover it. Yuki frowned a bit, "What's wrong"? She looked down and smiled. "How lucky am I to get this"?
Mewbone smiled nervously, pushing Yuki to her chair softly. "I'm sorry, I need to go"! Mewbone yelled, running out of the school to his house. He stopped at his door, breathing heavily.
Oh my god, I never knew Yuki could be so... delicious.
Mewbone smiled at the thought of what would happen if he stayed.
He open the door, closing it.
He ran upstairs, removing his clothes.
I can't believe I'm doing this but she was so hot.

Mew sat on his bed, clutching the bed sheets with one of his claws. He began to rub his member, still thinking about Yuki. He breathed heavily, pant, and moaned.
"Yuki... I... love you so much"! He yelled, as he released his sperm. He huffed and puffed, sweating.

"Well well well, what do we have here"? Mewbone immediately stopped what he was doing, and looked next to him.
"Yuki"! He screamed, backing up into the wall. Yuki giggled, swinging the pair of handcuffs she had in her hand, around. "What are you doing here..."? "I just wanted to see you, maybe even talk for a bit". Yuki purred out of her lips, sitting on the edge of the bed.
Naked.
"But... now I see, that you need more then just that". Yuki crawled on him, clutching his hands. She kissed him, grabbing his shoulders. Mewbone kissed back, rubbing his hands on her back. "We shouldn't be doing this...". Mewbone moaned out. "But we are, aren't we"? Yuki giggled. Yuki sat right where his member is, smiling devilishly.

Yuki grabbed his arms, handcuffing him to the bed. "What the..."? Mewbone groaned, blushing. "Tonight, I'll be doing all the work". Mew chuckled "Perfect....".

"Ahh...!! Mewbone..."!
"Oooh Yuki, keep going"!
"I'm almost there Mew"!
"Me too... Ahhhh"!"I love you"!
"I love you more"!

"AHHHH"!

"Mmgh... huh"? Mew groaned, sitting up in his bed. "My head... what happened last night"? He asked himself, pulling on his uniform. As he walked to into the school, students began to giggled and chuckled quietly.
"Yuki, there you are"! Mew yelled, running over to her. "Hey Mew"! Yuki smiled, hugging him. "Do you know why people are staring at me"? He asked once they broke off the hug.
"I don't know, the same thing has been happening to me". Yuki shrugged. Suddenly, Connie walked up to them, blushing slightly. "Hey you guys..."! "Hey Connie, what's up"? Yuki asked.
"I know you guys like each other and all but... did you have to moan so loudly"? They looked at each other coufused, "What do you mean Connie"? Mewbone asked. "You guys had... sex". Mewbone frozed and Yuki blushed.

"WHAT "?!