I'm sorry (Mewki Pt.2)

"You look wonderful"! Nammie complimented Mewbone. Mewbone sighed, mentally rolling his "eyes". "This isn't really anything new, I always wear my suit when me and Yuki go out". Mew shrug, staring at himself in his mirror. "Aww, you guys went on dates"! Nammie said, making kissing sounds. Mewbone growled slightly, blushing even more. "Those were not dates, she just wanted to hang out with me a couple of times"!
"Or maybe she asked you on dates"! Mewbone blushed, turning around to Nammie. "You really think so"?!
"Of course, Yuki is always like that when she has a crush"! Nammie giggled, fixing her blue dress slightly. "Alright, go get her tiger"! Nammie dragged him outside of his house and shut the door. She smiled and stumbled over to the school. Mewbone sighed, walking over to Yuki's house.

Mewbone knocked on the door, having a fresh rose in his sweaty hands. The door swing open, "Hi Mewbone"! Yuki yelp, closing the door behind her.
Mewbone clutched the rose stem, shivering. Yuki was wearing tight red dress, barely covering her knees. Mewbone scanned her body, Yuki raised an eyebrow, coufused.
The thing is the dress that Yuki is wearing, show all of her curves. A little too well, enough to get Mewbone a b- Well, let's just say excited...

"You look beautiful". Mewbone handed her the rose, shaking.
"Aww, Thanks Mew! And thanks for the rose too"! Yuki replied.
Mewbone nodded, holding out his hand. Yuki giggled, grabbing it and walking. Mewbone gluped, listening to Yuki voice.

They walked into the school, still focusing on each other. "Whoa...!". Yuki exclaimed as they walked into the cafeteria. They were red and pink decoration. With blasting music coming from the speakers. And people either dancing on the dance floor or eating from the buffet table. "Hey Sinbad"! Yuki excuse herself, running over to Sinbad. Mewbone nodded, sitting down. He sighed, staring at Yuki.
"Mewbone"? Mewbone follow the sound, to find his (ex) friend.

"Oh hey Connie"! Mewbone said, sitting up in his seat. Connie gave him a half smile, sitting next to him. Mewbone looked down, Connie looked away. "Who did you come with"? Connie asked, breaking up the silence. "With Y-Yuki". Mewbone replied, finally looking up. Connie chuckled softly, shaking her head. "You still love her". "I guess I do...". Mewbone replied, chuckling aswell. "Mewbone! Oh, Connie...". Yuki's excitement died when she saw the girl whom life she broke. She settle the cups she gotten for her and Mewbone, "I'll go get another for you"! Yuki offer, avoiding eye contact. "No that's fine, come sit with us". Yuki gluped, sitting next to Mewbone for protection and in fear. "I'm not going to hurt you if that's why your so close to Mewbone". Yuki blushed, scooting her chair away from Mew. "I just wanted to say.... I'm sorry". Connie said, looking right into Yuki's coufused eyes. "For when I yelled at you, It wasn't your fault that Lenny died". Yuki ears fell down, starting to object. "No no no It is, Hemlock did it for ME, You-". Connie shook her head, "No Yuki, it wasn't". "But...-". "Yuki, it's not, It's Hemlocks". Yuki shiver at that name, clutching her shoulders. "Well, I'll guess I'll see you around". Connie get up in the seat and stop midway through her walk. "Pink Goblin....". She said, smiling at Yuki. Yuki smiled back, waving. Connie was finally out of sight, leaving the two love birds(?) alone.

Chapter 3 will be coming soon.