Oh~

Tom POV
Its been 4 mounths since my and Tord got married. We still live with Edd and Matt but they didn't care. It was 8pm and Edd and Matt went out together.
" Ok Tom we will be back at 6am ok? " edd stated.
" Why so late? " i responded.
" we're going to go stay at my parent's house.  and you know how they get. " he replied. I gave him a smile and a thumb up to tell them ok.

Once they left i turned to Tord who was sitting on the sofa watching a movie. I went to sit next to him and put my arm around him. He lent on me to the point we were in a small hug as we watch the movue together.
" What we watching? " I asked looking down at him.
" I'm not sure but it's interesting. " he replied with a little giggle. I kissed him on the forehead and watch the movie as hours went by.

TIME SKIP

Tord POV
The movie finished. As it rolling through the credits, i looked up at Tom and gave him a kiss. He them looked at me with a smirk. He ended up kissing me one the lips and we ended up making out ( oh my~ ). We stoped to take a few breaths. That's when he took my hand and brought me up to our room. He pushed me down onto the bed and then over me with his hands by my shoulders.
" U ready~?" He asked.
" as ready as I'll ever be~" I replied pulling him into a kiss.

I'm sorry guys I'm not going to type that part XD. But you can obviously guess what's going to happen next~ The next bit will be longer.
292 Words