Healing Pain

Month 3

All Tord POV
I was still getting pains in my stomach. They made me feel weak or worthless. I was lucky everyone was there for me. But I think I'm well enough to do it my own. I got out of my bed and went downstairs see everyone sitting on the sofa.
" h-hi guys " I stutter. They all turn to me.
" Tord? Shouldn't you be resting until your cramps go away? " Edd asked. I shook my head.
" nah I feel f-fine " I replied.
" well you don't look it " Matt said as he just stared at me. I just rolled my eyes and made my way to the kitchen. I don't know why but I had a craving for just tea. I never really drink to you though. I end up making myself some and looked over everyone again.
" what? " I asked. Looking around to see if they were looking at anything around me.
" tord you're not well get some rest. " Tom demanded.
" guys I've been resting for a month " I spoke with a bit of a chuckle. Edd and Tom looks at each other with concerned faces.

I slowly leant against the door frame as another cramp came into my stomach. A let out a moan of discomfort. Tom got up from his seat and walk towards me.
" you know that you need rest and all. So you want to come sit on the sofa with us until bed?" Tom asked. I know that as he wrapped his arm around my waist and walked with the sofa. Luckily Matt was sitting on the floor at this point so I got some of the sofa next to Tom. The news was one the Tv right now. I don't know why it's on, we never watch it.

That I'm something caught my interest. A gay couple was caught by the police, they were told to not interfere with anything social together or they will be sentence for not following a main role of life. I felt my heart drop. Tears filled my eyes
" it's not fair " I  muttered. Edd looked over at me, then looked back at the Tv.
" Society is just falling apart " Tom said looking down. I've never felt as much pain as I did now. What would happen if find me? What would happen to Tom...or even Edd and Matt? My eyes filled with tears. Matt saw this and wipe them away. He then wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. At first I was so confused what he was doing. But it made me happy. I put my arms around Matt. Tom and Edd looks at each other and leaned into the hug as well.
" don't worry no matter what we'll all be here for you " Edd whispered. Even though my heart was crumbling, I felt all our hearts beating at once. I felt warm and I felt safe. Knowing that I had friends around me to look after me. I looked back at the TV One More Time. I thought to myself that, no matter what society sees of me, no matter what they say, they can never change me, cos I'm happy with who I am.

Hi guys I don't even know if this was a good chapter are not. I kinda run out of ideas what to do for the 3rd month. I know what I'm going to do for the fourth month. That will be the chapter with the four new characters. These Four characters will help toward understand pregnancy and labour more. Because I mean them for loved ones who brought Tom Edd Matt and Tord into the world. There's a tip for you. Also just so you guys know I'm going back to school soon and I doubt I'll be able to update quickly...... Anyway that's all I got for now and I'll see you in the next chapter. Boi

657 words