❤~Joy~💙

Tom POV
" YOUR PREGNANT " i yelled. I think i scared Tord by the way he flinched.
" Y-yeah and.....im scared " he replyed hugging his knees shaking. I walked up to him and sat on the bed, putting my arm around him.
" Tord, there is no needs to be scared. You'll always have me here. " i spoke softly to him trying to Comfort him. He looks up at me. He was shaking badly.
" ok tord we need you to make a decision. " Paul said walking up to us.
" you must choose whether to keep or not have the baby. "

Silence filled the room. The only sound to be heard was our own breathing.
" Well? " Edd said walking more into the room, Matt not too far behind.
" i'll keep it " Tord confidently spoke,
" if thats ok with you Tom." I just stared at him for a bit, then I smiled at him.
" its fine with me. " i said hugging him tightly.
" well then you'll need to take a shot because you didn't know you were pregnant untill now. And just so you know you will feel nauseous once you took the shot. " Patrick explained.

Tord POV
Patrick walked to me with the needle. Ugh i hate needles (#relatable). He counted doen from 3 and put the needle in my arm. It hurt. Thats was when i got dizzy. I lent against Tom. He chuckled as he held me. Patrick took the needle out.
" ok the nausea will disappear around lunchtime. So just get rest and stay hydrated, " patrick says as he rubs a little bit of blood of my arm.
" thanks for calling us edd, " paul thanks
" thank for telling us why Tord was si-" edd frose.
" wait " Edd said quickly. " dose this mean im going to be an uncle.
" uhh yeah i guess. And so will Matt.

" AÀAAAAAAA WE GOING TO BE UNCLE'S! " Edd and Matt cried as they huged eachother. Tom helped me lay down.
" get rest till your not dizzy ok "
Tom told me.
" yeah o-ok " i replyed slowly curling up underneath the quilts. And fell asleep.

Matt POV
We all left the room so Tord could get some rest. We all waved goodbye to Paul and Patrick as they drove away. Edd closed the door and walked to Tom.
" well done Tom " Edd said as he went to the kitchen.
" uhh thanks " he replyed with a chuckle.
" i still don't understand. " i spoke up. Evryone looked at me in confusion.
" how did Tord get pregnant anyway. "
Edd just was silent for a bito said smiling.

" what is that " i asked. ( SCIENCE TIME )
" Well you see its really rare. An intersexual person is whan a male can be born with female sex orgens or a female with boy sex orgens. Or even can be born with both. Tord was born a male with both. " Tom stated. ( irl Tord is not intersexual ok ) i still didn't get it really.
" so could he of got himself pregnant? " i asked.
" no " tom said.

TIME SKIP

Tord POV
I woke up at about 1pm. I got some gooood rest. I sat up and stretched. I still felt weair about being....pregnant. But it was nice. I walked down stairs.
" Hi Tord " Edd said from the sofa.
" Hi " said said as i can round to sit with evryone.
" hi Todd " Matt said with a smile.
" it Tord. " i corrected.
" oh yeah sorry. Tom walk out of the kichen and sat next to me.
" Hi Tord. How do you feel. " he asked.
" a bit weird but im ok " i replyed with a smile. He handed me a glass of water. Oh yeah. I need to stay hydrated. I took the glass taking a sip. I looked up at evryone. They were all smiling at me.
" What? " i asked.
" oh nothing just really happy. " Matt said. And well so was is. Soon i was going to be a parent.

OK GUYS I GOT AS MUCH DONE AS I CAN. I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW AND THE WEEK AFTER IM GOING ON HOLIDAY SO I WON'T BE THAT ACTIVE. ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PART ANDILL TRY TO UPDATE AT NIGHT

711 WORDS